Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
Back to the old grind
Grumpyoldman
Staff MemberConsigliere
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 15,338 Posts
KitMaker Network: 5,072 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 - 05:00 PM UTC
My surgeon has cleared me to return to work on May 2, 2005.
I want to personally than all the members for their well wishes, concern, messages, phone calls (especially those from the UK) , and prayers.
This certainly is the best site on the web, when you are in a Nursing home and guys from Jolly OLDE England are calling New Jersey to see how you are, and if you need anything. God bless all of you.
So it's back to getting paid to model.... (Midnight shift, remember.... LOL, so my boring 3am posts will be far and few inbetween..... )
:-) :-) :-) :-)
ShermiesRule
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
entire network: 5,409 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 - 03:42 AM UTC
That's just too bad that you have to go back to work LOL! I know I accepted a very generous severance package a couple of years back and I enjoyed every minute off. That is the secret to cranking out a dozen Shermans in a summer. Unfortunately severance packages have an end and I recently had to go back to the grind. Now you can see my output has slowed considerably
betheyn
Staff MemberSenior Editor
AEROSCALE
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 4,560 Posts
KitMaker Network: 715 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 - 03:52 AM UTC

Quoted Text

So it's back to getting paid to model.... (Midnight shift, remember.... LOL, so my boring 3am posts will be far and few inbetween..... )
:-) :-) :-) :-)

So its not all bad then :-) :-)
I think we will all miss your "boring" 3.a.m posts.
Well look on the bright side, more money and no more sitting around being bored LOL.