_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade
This forum is for all selling and buying related topics.
TAX DAY SALE - Dragon Tiger I Initial $23.99
Visit this Community
Missouri, United States
entire network: 70 Posts
KitMaker Network: 56 Posts
Posted: Friday, April 15, 2005 - 04:05 AM UTC
Armorama US Tax Day Sale - to commemorate the US income tax filing deadline, we are having a special on the new 1:35 Dragon Tiger I Initial 3 in 1 #6252 kit just for Armorama visitors. Sale run from now through through midnight (US Central time) Sunday April 17.

Our special sale price is US$23.99/each (2 for US$45.99) + shipping.

To take advantage of this sale price, make your purchase at www.spruebrothers.com (or click here ). Note - website will not show the sale price. Include in the comments section at checkout "ARMORAMA TAX DAY SALE". We will then change the price to the sale price.

If your pay with PayPal, you will be refunded the difference after the sale price is applied. If by credit card, your card will be charged after the sale price is applied.

If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
sgtsauer
Visit this Community
Missouri, United States
entire network: 2,605 Posts
KitMaker Network: 650 Posts
Posted: Friday, April 15, 2005 - 05:02 AM UTC
Hey Gordon, It is great to see you advertising here on Armorama. What a great thing for you to do for everyone here at Armorama. I was sitting on the fence in regards to buying this kit but at the price you are offering it at, I can't pass it up. I am definitely going to take advantage of this.

I am going to be in town this weekend and up in Liberty on Saturday. I will call you to see if I can come by and pick it up from you. Take care.

Brent
BroAbrams
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
entire network: 1,546 Posts
KitMaker Network: 494 Posts
Posted: Friday, April 15, 2005 - 05:57 AM UTC
Were you planning on calling me to sunshine?

scer16
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 25 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Friday, April 15, 2005 - 08:32 AM UTC
Woo. I got one! Thats a great sale! I included the ARMORAMA TAX DAY SALE I believe. Thanks for having that sale!
I'm all happy now!
john17
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
entire network: 920 Posts
Posted: Friday, April 15, 2005 - 09:39 AM UTC
I just took advantage of this sale too!

Saved me a couple bucks off the local shop price, and no need to drive to the other side of town.

Thanks for the special price!

John
Asmenoth
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 274 Posts
KitMaker Network: 81 Posts
Posted: Friday, April 15, 2005 - 12:22 PM UTC
Just ordered mine, can't resist at that price.

:-)
JPTRR
Staff MemberManaging Editor
RAILROAD MODELING
Visit this Community
Tennessee, United States
entire network: 7,772 Posts
KitMaker Network: 802 Posts
Posted: Friday, April 15, 2005 - 01:40 PM UTC
Hi Gordon,

I got two!
Puma112
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 322 Posts
Posted: Friday, April 15, 2005 - 02:14 PM UTC
I tried to get two, computer gave me a funny answer. Sent the company an e-mail and will let them fix it. Sounds like a great deal and am hoping it will come through.
Visit this Community
Missouri, United States
entire network: 70 Posts
KitMaker Network: 56 Posts
Posted: Friday, April 15, 2005 - 02:28 PM UTC
I think there has been a little confusion as to when the discount occurs.

To clarify, the price change is done manually after you place the order. When you order, it will come up as the regular price. Your Order Confirmation email will have the regular price on it as well. When we process your order this weekend, the price will be changed at that time. You will then receive an email notifying of shipping (with the shipping details) and that email will show you the new price as well. Just do as the original post says on how to get the sale price.

If you pay via credit card, everything will be as if you ordered it with the lower price since we do not charge you card when the order is placed - it will charged after we make the price adjustment to make it the sale price. Our standard policy is that we only charge credit cards after we hand verify everything (and make any corrections necessary such as the sale price adjustment). If you pay with PayPal, you will get a refund of the difference (some of you have already seen this occur earlier today).

Just think of it this way - it is being done the same way Squadron does their monthly sale ad - you place the order on the website and their regular price comes up. However they adjust it afterward and you end up being charged the sale price at shipping.

Please email us at [email protected] if you ANY questions.

Regards,
Gordon
Puma112
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 322 Posts
Posted: Saturday, April 16, 2005 - 01:55 AM UTC
Mine worked out great and now the rest of you need to stop sitting there and move! FEEL the force pulling you to this!! Think of the savings. And a great summer time project, along with the 900 other kits I have to doa nd 3000 honey do's on the list. OK, OK it's still a great deal dilivered!

PLMP110
Visit this Community
Alabama, United States
entire network: 1,318 Posts
KitMaker Network: 409 Posts
Posted: Saturday, April 16, 2005 - 06:02 PM UTC
I always hate tax time. Thanks for the good news for a change. Ordered mine tonight.

Patrick
waterboy
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
entire network: 466 Posts
Posted: Saturday, April 16, 2005 - 11:39 PM UTC
Got me one too!! Thats about 1/2 the price there asking at my LHS. Can't have to many Tigers
 _GOTOTOP