_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade: Selling: Armor
Armor kits for sale by poster.
Garry Beebe family support sale
Sabot
entire network: 12,596 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,557 Posts
Posted: Sunday, April 10, 2005 - 12:43 PM UTC
I saw this on HyperScale's Tank Talk and thought it should be linked here.
GARRY BEEBE STASH SALE!

Quoted Text

GARRY BEEBE STASH SALE!

Welcome to the Beebe kit stash sale. His good friend Ray Leathers in Washington State is holding the kits so all shipping costs will be from Washington State to where ever you are. Your price should include shipping as best you know or you can settle with me later. I am handling all the finances for this sale and passing the money to Ray. Upon receipt of your money via PayPal, I will place a hold on the kit and it is yours. I will then pass the money onto Ray and send you a confirmation. First come first served. If you are going to pay me with check or money order, email me to let me know which kit you wish and a hold will be put on the kit for you. My PayPal account is: [email protected]. If you will be paying me by check or money order, my address is: 635 Xavier Avenue, Melbourne, Florida, USA 32901. Remember that all of your funds go directly to Garry’s family. The object here is not to “score a deal” but to help out in time of need. Even though some or all, of these kits may not tickle your fancy, consider a purchase anyway. It’s for a good cause. When you make a payment to my PayPal account, put “Beebe Stash Sale” in the comments so that I know what the cash is

ARMOR KITS:-

1/35th Scale
Italeri - Sturmtiger (38cm) - $25.10
Italeri - Leopard 1 A2 - $25.10…be prepared to drop to $15.00
Italeri - Crusader Mk. 5 - $20.60 be prepared to drop to 15.00
Tamiya - M3 Grant Mk. I - $17.60
Tamiya - M551 Sheridan - $18.75
Tamiya - Chieftain Mk. 5 - $17.25

Don Murphy

_GOTOTOP