Hosted by Matt Leese
a lot of hot air !!!!!
oldgramme22
Visit this Community
England - North West, United Kingdom
entire network: 9 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Sunday, April 10, 2005 - 06:13 AM UTC
Hello to all this is just a quick question from a complete novice on the subject of compressors looking at the ripmax air comp with moisture and pressure regulator can get at a good price would use 2-3 hours a day any advice would be greatly recieved cheers oldgramme
SlapHead
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 291 Posts
KitMaker Network: 96 Posts
Posted: Sunday, April 10, 2005 - 09:31 AM UTC
2-3 hours a day should be OK as long as you give it a rest at times....It is quite a lot of work to do with what is a cheep one however...IF it has a pressure cut out switch it would be better....but my one does not so at times its noise does get to be a bit tiresome,,,,,I have it close to me so as soon as the job is done I flick the off switch...then flick it on for the next section of spraying....

MAYBE....and its a maybe....you should talk to an expert such a a guy called Robin at Cammett.co.uk who will advise on your needs....a most trustworthy chap who knows a hell of a lot as he was a pro sprayer in custom aircraft (real size ones !!) for a long time

Hope it helps....mine is 4 years now and still Ok....but I do drool over the new Iwata....so small and so QT...yah...dream on
oldgramme22
Visit this Community
England - North West, United Kingdom
entire network: 9 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Monday, April 11, 2005 - 09:14 AM UTC
Thanks slapHead , just had a quick look on the site you mentioned nice site for lots of goodies will give Robin a call thanks again.Oh yea nice Iwata one day when the six numbers come up!!! thanks again
 _GOTOTOP