Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
All in a days.....
Henk
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 6,391 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,600 Posts
Posted: Saturday, April 09, 2005 - 09:11 AM UTC
I just moved house, still most boxes and bags to unpack; I have not done any models for, oohh nearly two weeks, my internet connection is still down ( Thank you AOL, for being unable to keep my broadband on the same telephone no. BT can change the number to a new address immediatly, but can AOL keep you connected on the same no.? Haa), only acccess in work, once or twice a week....
and I pick this time to give up the evil weed... I must be a sucker for punishment.. :-) :-) .
Two and a half days without cigarettes..no problem..

If there is a light at the end of the tunnel, why does some bas@@@ keep switching it off?

Cheers
Henk
TankCarl
Visit this Community
Rhode Island, United States
entire network: 3,581 Posts
KitMaker Network: 678 Posts
Posted: Saturday, April 09, 2005 - 09:13 AM UTC
Hmmm,that light you see at the end of the tunnel may be a Brit rail train heading in your direction.Nice that you quit the cigs.Good for your health,and extra Pounds for the modeling budget.
(++) (++)
Henk
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 6,391 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,600 Posts
Posted: Saturday, April 09, 2005 - 09:53 AM UTC
Thanks Carl,

Quoted Text

Hmmm,that light you see at the end of the tunnel may be a Brit rail train heading in your direction.

British Rail no longer exists, all privatised these days. Hasn't improved the services though, trains still arrive late (or not at all) due to 'signaling problems'......
Luckily my job is now only 5 minutes from home, so I don't need the train anymore.

Cheers
Henk