_GOTOBOTTOM
Photography
Questions about shooting your models and dioramas? Ask here.
how to post pics
panzer67
Visit this Community
Nuevo Leon, Mexico
entire network: 150 Posts
KitMaker Network: 87 Posts
Posted: Monday, March 28, 2005 - 07:05 AM UTC
hello:

Apreciate any help on this because wish to upload some personal pics of interesting models and really dont know how to do it..

wish to participate in some campains but...

thank you in advance for your help.

fernando
AJLaFleche
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
entire network: 8,074 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,574 Posts
Posted: Monday, March 28, 2005 - 07:34 AM UTC
Right above the first post in any thread, there's a camera icon with "iamge help" next to it. Click this button for an FAQ on image posting. Or click here to get there quickly.
Visit this Community
Quebec, Canada
entire network: 2,412 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,030 Posts
Posted: Monday, March 28, 2005 - 02:59 PM UTC
when you go in your gallery and select an image, copy the url, and in you post, select and voila, once you submit your post your picture should apear, ive it a try

Frank
NERVRECK
Visit this Community
Georgia, United States
entire network: 289 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 - 12:06 PM UTC
You could register yourself in Photobucket.com and submit your photos through there then when you have the pics uploaded there you simply copy and paste the image portion of your pic , which would be your last one. Its easier then the sites tab for me. Good luck hope you get it right.
-NERVRECK-
Bodeen
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 1,744 Posts
KitMaker Network: 283 Posts
Posted: Saturday, April 02, 2005 - 02:26 AM UTC
OK ... Please help this computer illiterate idiot ! I went to image help FAQs..and it says there is a "My Gallery" button below my post...I only see "My Photos" and that doesn't help me because it tells me i don't have any content....color me stupid...but i can't seem to find that darned "my gallery"button. I've posted pictures to the web before and haven't had any probems. If i have space here on Armorama i would like to use it.
Can someone tell me what in the heck i'm doing wrong!?
panzer67
Visit this Community
Nuevo Leon, Mexico
entire network: 150 Posts
KitMaker Network: 87 Posts
Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2005 - 02:58 PM UTC
this is a test !
http://photos.kitmaker.net/showphoto.php/photo/69054/cat/14360/page/2
AJLaFleche
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
entire network: 8,074 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,574 Posts
Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2005 - 04:19 PM UTC
In your post above, if you replace "url" wiht "img" I think you'll br in business.
Holdfast
Staff MemberPresident
IPMS-UK KITMAKER BRANCH
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 8,581 Posts
KitMaker Network: 963 Posts
Posted: Friday, April 29, 2005 - 06:57 AM UTC
fernando/Jeff
Every member of Armorama has 3mb of picture hosting space. The "My Photo's" button will take you to you gallery space. At present it is, of course empty, at top right you will find an "Upload Photos" button. The gallery is now hosted off site, so I think you will have to login, at least the first time.
Jim has made posting pics very easy.
1. Click on the pic you want to post (this opens it from the thumbnail)
2. Below the pic you will see it's URL, in a text box, with a "copy" button to one side. Hit that and the URL is copied.
3. Go to your thread, position your cursor and hit Ctrl+v (or right click and select paste)
4. If you want several pics, open a word doc and paste each one into that, then highlight and copy the lot. Position your cursor in you thread and hit Ctrl+v. This will paste the URL's and all the pics.
5. When in your thread, if you hold down the "SHIFT" key and hit the gallery link (either "My photos" or in the drop down menu at top left) the gallery will open in another window. You can then jump back and forth between them.
HTH
Mal
 _GOTOTOP