_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade
This forum is for all selling and buying related topics.
WANTED: Trumpeter 1/32 Su-27
GenPatton
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
entire network: 57 Posts
KitMaker Network: 8 Posts
Posted: Monday, March 21, 2005 - 12:50 PM UTC
After recently reading a review on www.naritafamily.com (very nice website) for the big Flanker from Trumpeter, I was prompted to get one for myself. The only thing holding me back was the price. ($150 is a bit too much for me). I am only 14 years old, but have the experience of many advanced models under my belt, so to speak, including two Academy hornets and a few large Tamiya Tomcats. I would really like to add an SU-27 ( one of my favorite planes) to my collection, but *here's the kicker* I can't spend more than about $55 on one. I bet many of you out there are like "wtf mate?!", but someone (name withheld) over at the Hyperscale Forum was nice enough to sell me a Hornet (misguided gift) for about $55 or so. I was just hoping that someone here would be willing to sell me their's for about the same price. I am not certain if I definitely want it right now, I am just looking for some offers.

Thanks for your consideration, please ask anyone that you think may be looking to sell their's,

Anthony Wan

You can e-mail me at: [email protected]

AOL Instant Messenger: adwan91
 _GOTOTOP