_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: The Bush Telegraph
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
Good Aussie Joke
lestweforget
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
entire network: 2,832 Posts
KitMaker Network: 680 Posts
Posted: Sunday, March 20, 2005 - 09:48 PM UTC
Heres one for ya fellas...

Sitting together on a train, travelling through the Swiss Alps, were a Kiwi,an Australian, a little old Greek lady, and a young blonde Swiss girl. The train goes into a dark tunnel and a few seconds later there is the sound of a loud slap. When the train emerges from the tunnel, the Kiwi has a bright red hand print on his cheek.

No one speaks.

The old lady thinks: That Kiwi must have groped the blonde in the dark and she slapped his cheek.

The blonde thinks: That Kiwi must have tried to grope me in the dark, but missed and fondled the old lady. She slapped his cheek.

The Kiwi thinks: That Australian must have groped the blonde in the dark. She tried to slap him but missed and got me instead.

The Australian thinks: I can't wait for another tunnel, so I can smack that Kiwi again.

:-) :-) :-) :-)
aussiemodeler
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
entire network: 266 Posts
KitMaker Network: 20 Posts
Posted: Thursday, August 09, 2007 - 02:03 AM UTC
you ripper i still have tears in my eyes! poor kiwi's hahahahahaha
elph
Visit this Community
Seoul, Korea / 대한민국
entire network: 319 Posts
KitMaker Network: 46 Posts
Posted: Monday, August 13, 2007 - 01:56 PM UTC
Serves the Kiwi right!
Tarok
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
entire network: 10,889 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,373 Posts
Posted: Monday, August 13, 2007 - 09:05 PM UTC

Nice one Dave.

Unfortunately the only Aussie jokes I know are about Aussies and sheep. I believe you guys have the same jokes except it involves Kiwis and sheep
HONEYCUT
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
entire network: 4,002 Posts
KitMaker Network: 648 Posts
Posted: Monday, August 13, 2007 - 09:22 PM UTC
The joke is a good'un. But even funnier is when it was posted!
Plasticbattle
Visit this Community
Donegal, Ireland
entire network: 9,763 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,351 Posts
Posted: Monday, August 13, 2007 - 11:16 PM UTC

Quoted Text

The joke is a good'un. But even funnier is when it was posted!

Took a while, didn´t it!!

I would tell yis all a joke as well ... but yis would only laugh at me
ArmouredSprue
Visit this Community
South Australia, Australia
entire network: 1,958 Posts
KitMaker Network: 720 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 - 12:24 PM UTC
Good one!
When I was in Brazil I´ve heard this very joke, the kiwi one was played by an argentinian! (Brazilians likes to joke on argentinians!)
Cheers
RobG57
Visit this Community
Tasmania, Australia
entire network: 33 Posts
KitMaker Network: 6 Posts
Posted: Friday, July 17, 2009 - 01:35 AM UTC
I hope you like, I killed myself when I first heard these. Enjoy.

MEETING THE ENEMY?
A platoon of soldiers was marching north of Fallujah when they came upon an Iraqi terrorist, badly injured and unconscious.
On the opposite side of the road was an Australian soldier in a similar but less serious state.
The soldier was conscious and alert and as first aid was given to both men, the Platoon Leader asked the injured Australian what had happened.
The soldier reported, 'I was heavily armed and moving north along the highway here, and coming south was a heavily armed insurgent.' We saw each other and both took cover in the ditches along the road. I yelled to him that Saddam Hussein was a miserable, lowlife scum bag who got what he deserved.
He yelled back that Kevin Rudd is a bureaucratic, Good-for-nothing, left wing labour [censored] who knows bugger all about running the country.'
'So I said that Osama Bin Ladin dresses and acts like a frigid, mean-spirited lesbian!'
He retaliated by yelling, 'Oh yeah? Well, so does Julia Gillard!'
'And, there we were, in the middle of the road, laughing, shaking hands, when a truck hit us.'

ONLY AN AUSSIE MALE CAN MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A WOMAN……….
A plane passed through a severe storm. The turbulence was awful, and things went from bad to worse when one wing was struck by lightning.
One woman lost it completely.
She stood up in the front of the plane and screamed, 'I'm too young to die,' she cried. Then she yelled, 'If I'm going to die, I want my last minutes on earth to be memorable! Is there anyone on this plane who can make me feel like a WOMAN?'
For a moment, there was silence. Everyone stared at the desperate woman in the front of the plane. Then the man from Australia stood up in the rear of the plane.
He was handsome, tall, well built, with dark brown hair and hazel eyes. Slowly, he started to walk up the aisle, unbuttoning his shirt as he went, one button at a time. No one moved. He removed his shirt. Muscles rippled across his chest. She gasped...
Then, he spoke...
'Iron this -- and then get me a beer.'

ONLY AN AUSSIE COULD PULL THIS OFF!!!
A true story from Mount Isa in Queensland.
Recently a routine Police patrol car parked outside a local neighbourhood pub.
Late in the evening the officer noticed a man leaving the bar so intoxicated that he could barely walk.
The man stumbled around the car park for a few minutes, with the officer quietly observing. After what seemed an eternity and trying his keys on five vehicles. The man managed to find his car, which he fell into.
He was there for a few minutes as a number of other patrons left the bar and drove off. Finally he started the car, switched the wipers on and off (it was a fine dry night). Then flicked the indicators on, then off, tooted the horn and then switched on the lights.
He moved the vehicle forward a few cm, reversed a little and then remained stationary for a few more minutes as some more vehicles left. At last he pulled out of the car park and started to drive slowly down the road.
The Police officer, having patiently waited all this time, now started up the patrol car, put on the flashing lights, promptly pulled the man over and carried out a random breathalyser test.
To his amazement the breathalyser indicated no evidence of the man's intoxication.
The Police officer said "I'll have to ask you to accompany me to the Police station - this breathalyser equipment must be broken."
"I doubt it," said the man, "tonight I'm the designated decoy".
Tango-India-Mike
Visit this Community
Western Australia, Australia
entire network: 88 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 08, 2009 - 05:03 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Sitting together on a train, travelling through the Swiss Alps, were a Kiwi,an Australian, a little old Greek lady, and a young blonde Swiss girl. The train goes into a dark tunnel and a few seconds later there is the sound of a loud slap. When the train emerges from the tunnel, the Kiwi has a bright red hand print on his cheek.

No one speaks.

The old lady thinks: That Kiwi must have groped the blonde in the dark and she slapped his cheek.

The blonde thinks: That Kiwi must have tried to grope me in the dark, but missed and fondled the old lady. She slapped his cheek.

The Kiwi thinks: That Australian must have groped the blonde in the dark. She tried to slap him but missed and got me instead.

The Australian thinks: I can't wait for another tunnel, so I can smack that Kiwi again.

Actually David, it's a French joke from World War Two...the 'Kiwi' was a German officer in the original...but good jokes never die, of course. Good to know it still gets a laugh today.

Here's mud in your eye!

Tim.

MARPAT
Visit this Community
Northern Territory, Australia
entire network: 206 Posts
KitMaker Network: 25 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 - 12:10 AM UTC

Quoted Text

No one speaks.

Great joke...

Quoted Text

I hope you like, I killed myself when I first heard these. Enjoy.

MEETING THE ENEMY?
A platoon of soldiers was marching north of Fallujah when they came upon an Iraqi terrorist, badly injured and unconscious.
On the opposite side of the road was an Australian soldier in a similar but less serious state.
The soldier was conscious and alert and as first aid was given to both men, the Platoon Leader asked the injured Australian what had happened.
The soldier reported, 'I was heavily armed and moving north along the highway here, and coming south was a heavily armed insurgent.' We saw each other and both took cover in the ditches along the road. I yelled to him that Saddam Hussein was a miserable, lowlife scum bag who got what he deserved.
He yelled back that Kevin Rudd is a bureaucratic, Good-for-nothing, left wing labour [censored] who knows bugger all about running the country.'
'So I said that Osama Bin Ladin dresses and acts like a frigid, mean-spirited lesbian!'
He retaliated by yelling, 'Oh yeah? Well, so does Julia Gillard!'
'And, there we were, in the middle of the road, laughing, shaking hands, when a truck hit us.'

ONLY AN AUSSIE MALE CAN MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A WOMAN……….
A plane passed through a severe storm. The turbulence was awful, and things went from bad to worse when one wing was struck by lightning.
One woman lost it completely.
She stood up in the front of the plane and screamed, 'I'm too young to die,' she cried. Then she yelled, 'If I'm going to die, I want my last minutes on earth to be memorable! Is there anyone on this plane who can make me feel like a WOMAN?'
For a moment, there was silence. Everyone stared at the desperate woman in the front of the plane. Then the man from Australia stood up in the rear of the plane.
He was handsome, tall, well built, with dark brown hair and hazel eyes. Slowly, he started to walk up the aisle, unbuttoning his shirt as he went, one button at a time. No one moved. He removed his shirt. Muscles rippled across his chest. She gasped...
Then, he spoke...
'Iron this -- and then get me a beer.'

ONLY AN AUSSIE COULD PULL THIS OFF!!!
A true story from Mount Isa in Queensland.
Recently a routine Police patrol car parked outside a local neighbourhood pub.
Late in the evening the officer noticed a man leaving the bar so intoxicated that he could barely walk.
The man stumbled around the car park for a few minutes, with the officer quietly observing. After what seemed an eternity and trying his keys on five vehicles. The man managed to find his car, which he fell into.
He was there for a few minutes as a number of other patrons left the bar and drove off. Finally he started the car, switched the wipers on and off (it was a fine dry night). Then flicked the indicators on, then off, tooted the horn and then switched on the lights.
He moved the vehicle forward a few cm, reversed a little and then remained stationary for a few more minutes as some more vehicles left. At last he pulled out of the car park and started to drive slowly down the road.
The Police officer, having patiently waited all this time, now started up the patrol car, put on the flashing lights, promptly pulled the man over and carried out a random breathalyser test.
To his amazement the breathalyser indicated no evidence of the man's intoxication.
The Police officer said "I'll have to ask you to accompany me to the Police station - this breathalyser equipment must be broken."
"I doubt it," said the man, "tonight I'm the designated decoy".

lol great ones...
Angelus
Visit this Community
Tasmania, Australia
entire network: 66 Posts
KitMaker Network: 36 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 - 09:32 AM UTC
Englishman walks into an bar in outback Australia, walks up to the bar and orders a drink. When they hear his accent all the Aussies in the bar go quiet. One of them gets up and walks over to the Englishman and says "Hey Pommie what are you doing here"
The Englishman says "I'm a taxidermist and i'm out here looking for interesting specimens"
"A taxi-whatist?" asks the Aussie.
"A Taxidermist" says the Englishman " I stuff dead animals"
The Aussie relaxes and says "Its ok boys he's one of us"

Or

Did you hear about the Kiwi who thought the Canning Stock route was a yearly event!!.
 _GOTOTOP