Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
yucky fridays
Visit this Community
Quebec, Canada
entire network: 2,412 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,030 Posts
Posted: Friday, March 18, 2005 - 11:47 AM UTC
Generaly speacking, fridays are fun because they mean your 40 hours of the week at work are done.. or the ones at school, depending on your situation.

but ever get those days when the day starts of fine, and things go bad all of a sudden? becasue something changed your plans?!

i had a good party i was supposed to go to tonight. but then when i stayed in at school with a few friends for a school project, someones cell rung to tell us its cancell? not so bad more modeling time i guess. but then if that wasnt enought, iam waiting for some kits and a paintball gun by mail and havnt came in yet!

what to do in this moment of sadness! i have lost all hope for a good fridya

guess il party with you guys tonight! BEER ON ME!

Frank
Teacher
Visit this Community
England - North West, United Kingdom
entire network: 4,924 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Friday, March 18, 2005 - 11:53 AM UTC
I feel for ya Francois! But my friday has turned out great! Not only is it a friday, but it's the last day of term where I teach, so it's a half day. Now I have two weeks of modelling and thinking up excuses why I can't do the garden or redecorate. Perfect!

Vinnie
Sumpfhund
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 39 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Friday, March 18, 2005 - 03:58 PM UTC
I spent most the day working on the 1/35 Dragon Hummel (Initial Production) and getting tanked on Absinthe. Cheers!
Life is grand when you are unemployed until you run out of money for kits and paints of course.
Ryan
Visit this Community
Quebec, Canada
entire network: 2,412 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,030 Posts
Posted: Friday, March 18, 2005 - 04:12 PM UTC
actualy, its around 11 now... and the friday wasnt so bad. a friend came over and we played ps2 for an hour or so, until we decided to go drive around and eat at subway, and sicne he works there i got a 12inch sub for 3 bucks lol and a free drink lol. then we went to some skatepark i used to skateboard at and checked hte new stuff, unfortunatly there was to much snow to skate after we went to tim hortons to grab a coffee and a few dohnuts... wasnt SOOOO bad lol

hopefully my paintballing plans for sunday wont be ruined :-) :-)
Frank
AJLaFleche
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
entire network: 8,074 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,574 Posts
Posted: Friday, March 18, 2005 - 05:59 PM UTC
Fridays are usually pretty cool :-)
I often get out of work early when I've had late days with my clients during the week. My friend John (Easy Off) often comes in to town (like today) for lunch and we hit the local Hooters . And normally, my wife and I go out for a nice supper to end the week.