_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade
This forum is for all selling and buying related topics.
Getting out of Hobby sale
shooterman
Visit this Community
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
entire network: 65 Posts
KitMaker Network: 39 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 17, 2005 - 03:35 AM UTC
Hi,

I have reluctantly decided to hang up my modelling boosts for a while as my second child is due and I am heading into what is shaping up to be a very busy few years professionally.

I am selling a large number of items on Ebay and these sales are being updated all the time.

Here is the link;

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZgarethmcgauley

However, I have large numbers of barely started kits from Verlinden, Tamiya & Dragon. I am also selling lots of paints from Tamiya, Humbrol and Vallejo. I am not presently selling these on Ebay due to pressure of time but would offer these for sale to fellow modellers.

I have so much stuff I couldn't possibly list it all so Email me and let me know what you are interested in. I can let you know what I have and email pics if necessary.

This is a great opportunity to build up your spare parts collections for AFV & Figure modellers. Most of my stuff is WWII German.
mikeli125
Visit this Community
England - North West, United Kingdom
entire network: 2,595 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,079 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 17, 2005 - 03:42 AM UTC
Auction hotlinked
esc71
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 222 Posts
KitMaker Network: 57 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 17, 2005 - 05:07 AM UTC
Try this
http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsofocusZsoQQsbrftogZ1QQfromZR10QQsacatZ-1QQcatrefZC6QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQsadisZ200QQfposZQ5AIPQ2FPostalQQsellerZ1QQsassZgarethmcgauleyQQfltZ9QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1
Lots of nice goodies!!!
Sumpfhund
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 39 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 - 06:50 AM UTC
Wow! Lots of nice stuff there. I'll have to break out the currency calculator and see.
Ryan
USArmy2534
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 2,716 Posts
KitMaker Network: 531 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 - 08:37 AM UTC
I agree. Some interesting things. Too bad I am broke . Spent my wad this month on resin. Good luck with the kid and hope to see you soon. And remember, just because you are not building models doesn't mean you can't keep up to date. So see you around the site (hopefully).

Jeff
 _GOTOTOP