_GOTOBOTTOM
New E-bay store update
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 6,705 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,084 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 - 03:38 AM UTC
Greetings, my friends, from a sunny but still wintry Pennsylvania!
Just a quick post to those interested, I have just been contacted by my suppliers and have been told that my shipment was made yesterday, and should be in the states in a few days...after all the customs baloney...never knew that it was so difficult to import a bunch of model kits!
Anyways, I will be opening the store on E-bay as soon as I get my stuff, and also the kits will be available on my site to anyone that may have stopped by and seen something they like...I am Paypal approved, 100% secure site. For those that didn't catch the first post, check out the site here:
http://www.axisalliesandarmor.com
Thanks again to everyone's good comments, and remember that my ears are always open for someone looking for that kit that they just can't find! Just fill out the contact form on my site and send it to me...I'll try my best to help you out!
Sincerely,
Mark "Gunny" Smith
Moezilla
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 1,161 Posts
KitMaker Network: 533 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 - 10:38 AM UTC
Good news to hear Gunny, best of luck with the shop!
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 6,705 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,084 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 17, 2005 - 03:50 AM UTC
Thanks, Moe, I think I'm gonna need it!
I always have wanted to do something like this but life has usally gotten in my way and prevented it...I've recently been pushed forward into trying this out by the fact that the company that I previously worked for has unfortunately closed it's doors for good, which has put me back in the bread line( I thought that I would retire from my position, but, guess not!)...Oh well, we'll see what happens and go from there...Thanks again for everyone at the big a for your support, and as soon as I have my stuff, I'll let you know.
Sincerely,
Mark "Gunny" Smith
 _GOTOTOP