TV, Movies, and Games
Talk about TV, Movies, Gaming or anything entertainment related.
Star Wars Episode III trailer
Vadster
Visit this Community
Tennessee, United States
entire network: 987 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 - 10:09 AM UTC
is supposed to be on Thursday night on FOX during the show O.C. ? Don't know what that is, but anyways for anyone who live in the U.S. and cares that's when it debuts - obviously it will be online later - then in the theater's Friday night.
Moezilla
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 1,161 Posts
KitMaker Network: 533 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 - 10:25 AM UTC
This is the new one he's talking about James, it's debuting this Thursday night in the US. Will catch it on the net the next day I'm sure. lol

Btw, for those who haven't already checked out the fan films, go to fanfilms.com and download the Episode 3 trailer there called "A Lost Hope". It's hilarious! lol
Vadster
Visit this Community
Tennessee, United States
Posted: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 - 10:26 AM UTC
I think you have the teaser ,which has been out for a long time, yes - the trailer has not been released yet.
Moezilla
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 1,161 Posts
KitMaker Network: 533 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 - 09:07 AM UTC
Well, now that it's been out and is watchable on http://www.starwars.comhere I must say, this has me the most psyched I've been about any of the SW prequels thus far. Being dark it should be quite good, seeing the Jedi purge and Anakin's fall to the dark side.

Add to that a hot little Twi'Lek (the green skinned chick you see briefly in the trailer) and this movie looks good. Btw, her name is Amy Allen and she's quite a hottie.
Vadster
Visit this Community
Tennessee, United States
Posted: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 - 10:05 AM UTC
I got a little chocked up when I saw it (o.k. I really REALLY like Star Wars) :-) if the trailer truly represents what Episode 3 has in store for the viewer then I will feel much better about 1 & 2.