_GOTOBOTTOM
Tools & Supplies
Discussions on the latest and greatest tools, glues, and gadgets.
Hosted by Matt Leese
Pyrography tool ?
straightedge
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
entire network: 1,352 Posts
KitMaker Network: 571 Posts
Posted: Sunday, March 06, 2005 - 08:37 AM UTC
I have been running into a lot of half leading stories on these, like the one said it showed pictures on how it was used, and it showed all the post saying wow that is neat, and a few others that got to see them before they were removed, but the pictures that used to be there were replaced with the dreaded red X.

Were they worried they were going to be wore out if they left the pictures there for other people to see, and learn from this.

I've been hearing a lot about them, and got to see a little of what they done, but does anybody know of any good place where you can buy these, to what I've heard, they haft to have a thermostat to keep it at a pyrography instead of pyromania.

Kerry
SEDimmick
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
entire network: 1,745 Posts
KitMaker Network: 221 Posts
Posted: Sunday, March 06, 2005 - 08:58 AM UTC
goto www.woodburning.com

I got theCub with a replaceable tip holder and the M woodburning tip for it. I got mine in person since their storefront is only 15 minutes from where I live.

straightedge
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
entire network: 1,352 Posts
KitMaker Network: 571 Posts
Posted: Sunday, March 06, 2005 - 01:34 PM UTC
Just how do they work this, do you haft to buy everything separate, like when I looked up the cub, all it showed was the controller, but it did look like a real heavy duty controller, like it should last a while, but at 56 dollars it should.

Does it include the burner, or you got to buy them separate, then it looked like the only one that was a hot knife was over 50 bucks to, or was I looking at it wrong.

Kerry
SEDimmick
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
entire network: 1,745 Posts
KitMaker Network: 221 Posts
Posted: Monday, March 07, 2005 - 04:11 AM UTC
I had to get the handle and tip, which are additional.

I'm sure this thing will last a life time

_GOTOTOP