Photo Report ModelTroia 2005 - Portugal
skipper
Visit this Community
Lisboa, Portugal
entire network: 5,182 Posts
KitMaker Network: 242 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 - 03:49 AM UTC
Hi all!

I have just updated my Gallery with a partial photo report of the ModelTroia 2005 event (contest and exhibition, too)...
I say partial because I lost one of the memory cards
Figurines, Planes, Dioramas and Tanks where lost in the process

Hope you like them!

ModelTroia2005

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here!

Skipper
garrybeebe
Visit this Community
Oregon, United States
entire network: 1,969 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 - 04:22 AM UTC
Howdy Rui !
Thanks for sharing your model show pic's with us! You have many talented modelers in your club. The Diorama's are just awesome! And it looks like some of your subs in there also, they look great!

Thanks amigo,

Garry
skipper
Visit this Community
Lisboa, Portugal
entire network: 5,182 Posts
KitMaker Network: 242 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 - 04:47 AM UTC
Hi Garry!!

Thanks for the compliments, but I have to make some things clear:
- Although I was one of the co-founders of ModelTroia event, this modeling contest inicially was formed by persons of three different modelling clubs: AML - Associação de Modelismo de Lisboa (Lisbon Modelling Association), AMA - Associação de Modelismo de Almada (Almada's Modelling Association - this is my Club) and Grupo de Modelistas de Setúbal (Setubal's Modeling Group, that lately became Setubal's Modeling Association).
Also a new club was formed Clube ModelTroia (ModelTroia Club) who now acts as a autonomous entity, being the only "preocupation" to organize everything related to this annual event.
Today a lot of modelers from different parts of the country make part of this Club...

Throughout the years I have entered the competion, but last year I was invited to be part of the Board of Judges. I accepted and ence, I cannot enter the contest. I also made this and last years Billboards (or Posters).

Also modelers came from all over, from North to South and from Spain. Last year we had a guy from Poland!!
Latorre is one of the usual atendees, and this year he was also member of the Figurine Jury.

So, the subs that you see posted are not mine, but from other modelers
I am glad I was able to spread the "Submarine Virus" here too - and that they are very good modelers.

I am glad you liked them

Skipper
 _GOTOTOP