Local, Regional, or International.
SCAHMS California Show
HeavyArty
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 17,694 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,968 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 26, 2005 - 08:05 AM UTC
I am looking for more info on this show. i have emailed SCAHMS directly and awaiting a reply. If anyone else has any info, that would be helpfull. I am planning to attend, has anyone gone to their show before? What is the entry fee? Are there armor subjects allowed as well, or is it just figures? Etc, etc.
CRS
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 1,936 Posts
KitMaker Network: 336 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 26, 2005 - 08:29 AM UTC
Gino - I've spoken with Staff_Jim and I'm taking some aircraft and armor models to put on the Armorama Table at the show. He informed me that the show is primarily Figures but they do have other subjects. Your work would definitally be a welcome addition to the "Table" Guntruck is going to bring some of his work as well. The first day/nite of the show has been in the past mainly seminars and the exhibit/contests are the second day. Be sure to post any info you get from your direct contact with them, please.
HeavyArty
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 17,694 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,968 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 26, 2005 - 09:05 AM UTC
CRS,
Thanks. I remember now that Jims is doing the table there and I told him in the past that if I go, I would help out as well. Sounds great. I'll post whatever I get back from SCAHMS. I have some figures and vignettes to enter too.

StaffJim,
Any more info on the Armorama table? How much stuff do we have room to bring?
 _GOTOTOP