_GOTOBOTTOM
Military Modeler magazines
PLMP110
Visit this Community
Alabama, United States
entire network: 1,318 Posts
KitMaker Network: 409 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 19, 2005 - 05:58 AM UTC
I thought I'd test the waters over on eBay with this lot of 3 old Military Modeler magazines. Hopefully someone is looking to complete a collection. I have lots of these I will be selling in the future. If you are missing one, let me know, and I'll check the library. I'd be more than happy to sell these things. I would be happy to include the guys across the pond. I prefer not to ship overseas on eBay, but that wouldn't be a problem for "family".

Patrick
Sabot
entire network: 12,596 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,557 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 19, 2005 - 06:11 AM UTC
I've got found memories of the old Military Modeler magazine. I met Nate (aka Porkchop) through their mail call column when he was a high school kid looking for a penpel in Germany. That was over 17 years ago. Got all issues from then until they went under in 96 or so.
landshark2
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 78 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 19, 2005 - 07:58 AM UTC
Military Modeler - Now there's a blast from the past. I bought as many issues as I could. The articles went from great to truly horrid. Wait, I wrote some of those horrid ones. Anyone recall "Better Dead Than Red" from the April 1982 issue or "Blitzkreig 1984" from the December 1982 issue. Or..."The Iraqi IM1 Lion" that somethought really existed and quoted it on the G.Gordan Liddy show?

11Charlie
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 926 Posts
KitMaker Network: 329 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 19, 2005 - 07:26 PM UTC
I have all the issues from 91-93...in the red binders they used to sell for them....pretty cool...I miss that magazine
 _GOTOTOP