Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
50% on hobbylobby models
humveeman
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 8 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 13, 2005 - 12:49 AM UTC
just got a coupon for 50 % threw my email email me if any one wants a copy of it [email protected]
salt6
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
entire network: 796 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 13, 2005 - 01:45 AM UTC
It's on line

http://www.hobbylobby.com/site3/weekly/coupons/coupon.cfm
keenan
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 5,272 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,192 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 13, 2005 - 02:07 AM UTC
Well,

I have pretty much bought one of every AFV they offer but maybe I will find something. They had a Tammy T-55 when I was out there last week, maybe I will snag that. I just wish they would get some different kits...
Not complaining, however.

Shaun
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 8,985 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,270 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 12:09 PM UTC
They added some Academy Armor to our store...unfortuneatly they both were M1 versions. Sure wish they would discover Dragon and Trumpeter kits
TreadHead
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 5,000 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,210 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 12:21 PM UTC
Howdy fellas,

I can't disagree with you guys about their selection, but as far as my local HL's are concerned they do tend to slowly expand their offerings....

for example (and this is mostly for you Aircraft guys), they just surprisingly added the new Academy M1 Abrams offering (motorized) in 1/48th scale!......which is a genuine surprise indeed...

My impression of the whole thing is that the local store manager's are in essence, 'feelers' for the corporate office.
So...if you are really interested in a particular offering of kits, you might want to take the time to 'yak' at your local HL store manager every now and then.......

Tread.

BTW.....I did pick up a couple of 'early' Sherm's........just to tease Alan....and, because I COMPLETELY missed out on the recent Dragon re-release of the early 'A1' version........grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Even though my good pard' Shermie's did 'in fact' warn me of it's scarcity........