History Club
Military history and past events only. Rants or inflamitory comments will be removed.
Hosted by Frank Amato
Misunderstanding topic: Merkava vs. M1A1
Wolf-Leader
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 1,225 Posts
KitMaker Network: 463 Posts
Posted: Thursday, February 03, 2005 - 02:50 PM UTC
I just want to say that I am sorry for the misunderstanding of the PBS show the I saw earlier. Now as for the topic of the Merkava vs. M1a1, I was told by a fellow modeler who was in fact, (suposively) an expert on the subject of IDF armor the same question that I asked here.
Since I am a person who knows very little about this subject, I was on the assumption that he could be counted on as a good person who knew his stuff. Boy was I wrong!!
So if this caused any problems or discontent between the group about me, I am very sorry.
LogansDad
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 938 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Friday, February 04, 2005 - 01:30 AM UTC
Hi Jody
Being as I was one of the respondents to your original post, I hope it wasn't my reply that made you think anyone had problems with your post. I've re-read the originals, and don't think anyone was very harsh, just that we had differing opinions. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. You asked an honest question, & got some information in return. That's what this site is for

Keep 'em coming!
Wolf-Leader
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 1,225 Posts
KitMaker Network: 463 Posts
Posted: Friday, February 04, 2005 - 06:13 AM UTC
Hey I am not worried. I was just concerned about my source of information that I was given to you.