Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
model eating dog 4 sale...
Bishop
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
entire network: 119 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 - 04:18 PM UTC
So, i was tooling aroung with a '53 Ford Flipnose in between armor kits, and had the thing ready for paint and sittin pretty on my modeling table. Decided to leave my Boxer out of her pen while I slept (she had been penned up for hours already).....that ended up being a 40 dollar mistake, having re-ordered the model and 10' of braided air hose she decided to snack on while I was sleepin....Luckily she only got the bed of the ford, destroyed it, and moved on. But I already had enough time vested in the rest of the model that I just bought it again to get the bed and finish it.....geez.
bowjunkie35
Visit this Community
Iowa, United States
entire network: 576 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 - 05:19 PM UTC
Well, you have to let her eat a few more, spend the money to replace them, not to mention the vet bills to get her cleaned out, as it is inevitable once she gets clogged, then convince yourself that there is no possible way you could sell her now! She's worth too damn much! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Bishop
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
entire network: 119 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 - 07:15 PM UTC
Yeah, kinda hoping she didnt actually 'eat' too much of it....got about 2k invested in her already.....hate for a vet bill to get her cleaned out....she seems ok tho..
slodder
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 11,718 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,584 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 - 11:17 PM UTC
NOOO - thats rough. I've heard of cats knocking over display pieces. This is the first Dog Eating one.

Spades
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 776 Posts
KitMaker Network: 190 Posts
Posted: Thursday, January 20, 2005 - 09:32 AM UTC
Dogs arent supposed to eat/damage models !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This means one thing, the dog is SATAN incarnate !!!!! aaggghhhhh!!!