_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Trumpeter Customer Service la plak!!!!
Silantra
Visit this Community
Putrajaya, Malaysia
entire network: 2,511 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,296 Posts
Posted: Sunday, January 16, 2005 - 03:42 PM UTC
Hi guys...

I would like to share my experience...
long time ago, I purchased one of their kits from LHS. This is a new series of their superb kit compare to their old kits. Unfortunately, I found two missing parts and a few others imperfections resulting from shipment (my guess)...
so I stop building it for a while and thinking on where to get the parts.....since back then, trumpeter was not as par with other big manufacturer I still have this mentality that trumpeter wont help me for this matter ..(this is based on previous history dealing with not-so-famous manufacturer).....so LHS cant help too....I keep my mind for a few months..then suddenly I said to my self ' why not give trumpeter some faces and give 'em an email' ...so I email then saying about my difficulties and the problem with the kit...within 30 minutes, I got my first reply saying " do you check with your local distributors?? they did provide links to their international dealers.... I replied saying that they cant help me...within 20 minutes later, I received another email confirming about my missing part and my address.... I replied confirming the missing part...and then got another replied shortly saying " are this the only part that you required?? we will send them after confirmation from you. then wallllaaaaaaaa...... 3 weeks later (today) I got the part!!

Man, this is really great...I'm too excited and a lot more happier on this very Monday morning.
It never occurred to my head that beside being vastly improved from previous you-know-the-quality, they do provide excellent customer service. They don't ask much about it.....
I love trumpeter!!!!thumbs up to trumpeter

edited sorry..i posted the title in malay..i was too excited!!!
Spades
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 776 Posts
KitMaker Network: 190 Posts
Posted: Monday, January 17, 2005 - 06:54 AM UTC
I have to agree that Trumpeters customer service is pretty good. I was building the Mainstay and noticed that I was missing both bottom halves of the wings. I sent them an email, though I never got any replies back from them. But withing a week and a half, I had my parts sent to me from china. I thought that was pretty cool. KUDOS to them for being thier for the customer.
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 6,705 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,084 Posts
Posted: Monday, January 17, 2005 - 08:37 AM UTC
I have to agree with you gent's, Trumpeter's service is pretty hard to beat, considering the size of their company...some of the other biggies out there kind of forget about the people that actually buy their models all the time, if you know what I mean!! Not only do they have great quality kits, their service is pretty top notch...just my two cents..

Gunny
TheMadMax
Visit this Community
Germany
entire network: 206 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Monday, January 17, 2005 - 11:19 PM UTC
thats really good service. i made the experience that its most not so easy like this. but good to know that the trumpeter customer service iss that good
 _GOTOTOP