TV, Movies, and Games
Talk about TV, Movies, Gaming or anything entertainment related.
Blade Trinity ...Must See
tankysgal1
Visit this Community
Nebraska, United States
entire network: 1,430 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, January 15, 2005 - 09:33 AM UTC
Has anyone seen Blade Trinity. I recently saw it and it was absolutely great. I think it is by far the best one in the Trilogy of Blade movies. The action is a lot better, and it also incorporates a bit of humor into this one which adds to its appeal. If you've seen it..tell me what you think.
Mary (++)
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 8,985 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,270 Posts
Posted: Saturday, January 15, 2005 - 10:34 AM UTC
Is it just another hunt 'em and slice 'em story, or does it keep the story started in the first one moving forward. I found the first one fantastic and the second one was beyond OK/good but not great. I have heard very little about the 3rd one other than those who saw it liked it.
Hwa-Rang
Visit this Community
Kobenhavn, Denmark
entire network: 6,760 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,139 Posts
Posted: Saturday, January 15, 2005 - 10:50 AM UTC
It's on my "Movies to see" list
tankysgal1
Visit this Community
Nebraska, United States
entire network: 1,430 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, January 15, 2005 - 11:45 AM UTC
It basically follows the same storyline of hunt the vampires and kill them..but with a bit of a twist..Where as the Original ..the first of his kind..Vampire is awoken and Blade must battle with him to end the Vampire race. And for you fans of Blade...a bonus is that Whistlers daughter is introduced and shes as good as Blade. Check it out.
betheyn
Staff MemberSenior Editor
AEROSCALE
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 4,560 Posts
KitMaker Network: 715 Posts
Posted: Saturday, January 15, 2005 - 01:08 PM UTC
I liked the first 2 Blade movies, but the third i didn't think was that good. The acting seems wooden and a bit laboured. I think its been set up so whistlers daughter ( who appears out of nowhere, and has never been mentioned before) will take over from blade in later movies who looked totaly disinterested during the whole film. Well thats what i think anyway