_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Kaki Model Malaysia
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
Im kinda lost my touch laaa
sicktunez
Visit this Community
Subang Jaya, Malaysia
entire network: 153 Posts
KitMaker Network: 73 Posts
Posted: Thursday, December 30, 2004 - 07:49 PM UTC
Hey people,
its me OPIE,
as ya'll know, im not arround for quite a while becoz im bussy SUPERDUPER bussy with work and setting up my company.

and i think u guys also wondering hows my ardennes diorama progress so far.

well, this is the thing...ive started the work again. its 50 percent finished (mostly the figures and the vehicles) looks okay lah of course.

last week was a disastrous week for me, not to mention the tsunami tragedy that wiped asia. I LOST TOUCH OF PAINTING THE FIGS AND THE VEHICLES!
im not that good at painting them but now it gets worst...my goodness...i end up with a funny looking camo sceme and a dorky looking face on the fig.

so i just left them there and wait till my soul recovers and restart again maybe later.

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....
Argrillion
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
entire network: 447 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Thursday, December 30, 2004 - 08:07 PM UTC
Suffian guess what - you need a vacation. Go release your stress.
beachbum
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
entire network: 1,735 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Thursday, December 30, 2004 - 08:16 PM UTC
Opie I think modelling is like riding a bicycle. You haven't lost it, misplaced maybe. Take it easy and it should all come back. Besides your Ardennes dio is a big one which means the Opie "super instant dio" magic will take some time.

Modelling needs the Mood. Take me for example, I'm still sitting on my SBS boat vignette for 2 months now despite being so close to the finishing line. What do I do instead, I go and dig up my old computer games and waste my modelling time playing it. Disgusting.

Take it easy.
sicktunez
Visit this Community
Subang Jaya, Malaysia
entire network: 153 Posts
KitMaker Network: 73 Posts
Posted: Sunday, January 02, 2005 - 01:27 AM UTC
MMMm, talk about vacation...
im a regular beach boy wannabe...i retreats to the beaches and islands many times every year.
And guess what, ive canceled my trip to phuket and kophangan last Xmas and thank god im not there.
nasib baik tak pergi.

well, yeah, vacation sounds nice.
 _GOTOTOP