_GOTOBOTTOM
Tools & Supplies
Discussions on the latest and greatest tools, glues, and gadgets.
Hosted by Matt Leese
new workspace
Visit this Community
Quebec, Canada
entire network: 2,412 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,030 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 - 02:25 PM UTC

this has been my modeling room for almost a week now, but i jsut found out how to post pics lol, so iam only sharing this with you now. my dad isolated the room ( which was used to store food) for my brothers legos, eventualy realized he didnt play no more so i inherited the room and i customized it.

were you see the old computer( its my sisters and will be givin away soon) iam thinking of building a spraybooth, the room is about 7 by 7and the shelves and desk and all took about 3 hours to build.

made me happy
but that was a dumb move from my dad, now there;s no way iam moving out :-) :-) who would?

just wanted to share this with you guys,
Frank

lol, good luck to zzz guy and his new modeling desk... now that he has a dead line theres not much time for horsing around lol.
Delbert
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 2,659 Posts
KitMaker Network: 865 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 - 03:38 PM UTC
WoW! i'm envious.. 7 by 7 all to yourself.. you lucky dog... I had to fight my wife for some space of my own in our apartment.. I wound up with the closet off the dining/living room area.... a whopping 4 feet by 3 feet.. but its all mine so I know how you fell..

Visit this Community
Quebec, Canada
Posted: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 - 11:07 AM UTC
lucky? now i am.... lmao, i used to build in my room, for a long nasty period of 5 years lol, maybe a little more.

so far its not bad, but sniffing the thinner fumes before goign to bed.. i dont think its great lol :-) and wanna know how big my desk was?3 feet high, 2 feet by 4 feet. it was okay when i was 8, but at 12-13, i was kinda big :-) worst part... i fought my dad when he wanted to kick me out and build me a nice modeling desk lmao :-) :-)

were kidna lucky, my parents worked real hard and earned everything they have, so we have a pretty nice house in a nice neightboor hood, so ihave enougth space for my little room, and my parents are crazy bout my modeling room: I EVER STARTED STUDYING!!!! lol

Frank
TankCarl
Visit this Community
Rhode Island, United States
entire network: 3,581 Posts
KitMaker Network: 678 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 - 11:33 AM UTC
I don't think you build there.
There isn't a kit on the desk,under construction!
Prove me wrong!
(++) (++)
SSgt1Shot
Visit this Community
Kentucky, United States
entire network: 535 Posts
KitMaker Network: 305 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 - 11:52 AM UTC
So is the ketcup used for blood in a diorama? :-) :-)

Nice setup, I'm spoiled and I admit it I converted a guest house into a hobby room/studio/workshop so I have a entire building. Then there is a bigger workshop out at the barn. BUT I've paid my dues, the work space I have now is bigger than my first two apartments so many years ago put together.

DAve
Visit this Community
Quebec, Canada
Posted: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 - 02:13 PM UTC

Quoted Text

don't think you build there.
There isn't a kit on the desk,under construction!
Prove me wrong!

okay this is a touchy subject... but i must admit, my daddy builds them for me naaa i build the model he buidls the shevles, but ur right there are no (insert 4 letter word) models!!!! arrrggg see, i a little low on $... i have to save up for my drivers license! and wel i ow na dirtbike and a fourwheeler, and i skateboard... so the money drops fast. but sicne i work more now, and its christmas, ive bougth myself a few kits... also, my mom is against havign a stash, she says its bad because i wotn build them all!!! o well if you dont mind shipping a few here id be able to show you i do work there lol... o, also it was used to study my math for the mid year exam!

dave i know whta being spoiled is liek lol... but workign hard for it also... my buddys say iam one spoiled brat cuz i have my own dirtbike and fourhweller, but they dotn realize i work 10 hours on days of from school! and that i never had anythign from my parents that was extra, besides toys and christmas when i was smaller

Frank

AVRE165
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 181 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Thursday, December 23, 2004 - 07:42 AM UTC
hi

if you think that because there is nothing on the desk i am not building then look at my gallery ,
my spare Bedroom/model room is spotless. but i am building a M55 master.

ossie
Visit this Community
Quebec, Canada
Posted: Thursday, December 23, 2004 - 11:17 AM UTC

Quoted Text

WoW! i'm envious..

lol, there not much to be enviouse about, you build great kits! id honestly say better than mine lol

Frank
 _GOTOTOP