_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Kaki Model Malaysia
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
Batch of 26 figures (1/35)
floogen
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
entire network: 108 Posts
KitMaker Network: 70 Posts
Posted: Monday, December 20, 2004 - 05:44 AM UTC
Hi everybody

I just finished a huge batch of 1/35 figures, and have posted them in the Members' Gallery under my callsign. Would love to have your feedback/comments and any advice

Here's an overall pic of the whole 26 figures:

Cheers
Floogen, aka Alan Loke
moJimbo
Visit this Community
Shah Alam, Malaysia
entire network: 986 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Monday, December 20, 2004 - 01:24 PM UTC
alan the figures are outstanding..! nice to see the variations in the ss camo uniforms. are they mostly dml? are you going to put them in a dio?
the pz3 and 250s look quite good too... any other afvs in progress?

nice work...

p/s: how do you have time to do so many figs? coz i'm just so lazy (and so bad!) in making them..!
beachbum
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
entire network: 1,735 Posts
Posted: Monday, December 20, 2004 - 04:33 PM UTC
Alright my man, Alan! Looks like you manage to stay off the computer games long enough to produce another one of your excellent paint jobs. 26 of them too. How long did this batch take even with your production line system?
Silantra
Visit this Community
Putrajaya, Malaysia
entire network: 2,511 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,296 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 - 01:38 PM UTC
nice work Alan

like we (me and beacbum) told u, u MUST organise a class on painting figure..or paintinf large number of figures in one full day
HauntedTank
Visit this Community
Georgetown, Malaysia
entire network: 175 Posts
Posted: Sunday, December 26, 2004 - 04:47 AM UTC
Yo Floogen :-)

Ready or not I've jumped in both feet . Thanks for introducing me to this site and also for the brush tips ( as in advice and pun intended :-) ). You're a real pal. Anyone reading this, you'd want to have Floogen on your side in this hobby.

Oh, and someone was asking about the comp. Didn't I tellya over the phone it was brought forward to March '05. We should call the organiser to find out, shouldn't we ? Enuff bothering people for now.......

Regards
HauntedTank
floogen
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
entire network: 108 Posts
KitMaker Network: 70 Posts
Posted: Sunday, January 02, 2005 - 03:56 PM UTC
Deal all,
Thanks for the nice comments

Those 26 figures took me a looooong time to finish LOL I was too busy playing certain computer games most of the time :-)

I'm now starting on another batch of figures, and also just finished a wooden sailing warship. About to finish is a Sdkfz 232, a Marder, an STRV 103 and a Stug3..phew..my modelling moods as you can see, comes and goes

Happy NEw YEar to all, and pls spare a thought and prayer for all those who suffered fromt eh Tsunami tragedy

Alan
 _GOTOTOP