Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
NY Yankees Digrace & I am SORRY ! ! !
tom
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 681 Posts
KitMaker Network: 193 Posts
Posted: Saturday, December 04, 2004 - 04:56 AM UTC
I had a post about how great Jason Giambi was at one time and defended him LOUDLY. But I am a man who can say I was wrong & SORRY ! ! !

We all had are doubts about him but now he will be castrated by the baseball world just like Pete Rose. But how come there not doing anything to Barry Bonds is it because of his 700 Home Runs and Giambi only has 391. And Bonds has a famous family pulling weight AKA uncle Aaron.

But I just wanted to say Sorry to all the Boston fans and people that posted on the Giambi post of mine.

I hope he retires and doesn't become the poster boy for the steriods in baseball. He doesn't deserve that, he once was feared just as Bonds.was at the plate. He's a good guy and was great with the fans.

I just wanted to say good bye Mr. Jason Giambi, the Yankees will VOID your contract and sign a Big 1st basemen free agent.

I just bought alot of his stuff off ebay because I once liked him and talked to him like 3-4 times whe he came down the the Rays for games and he was awsome to me.

Good Bye Mr. Giambi
Tapper
Visit this Community
Alabama, United States
entire network: 664 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, December 04, 2004 - 05:25 AM UTC
Although I hate the Yankess I dont see any reason for you to be upset because Steibrenner will just open his wallet and buy another World Series.

Like Bonds didnt REALLY know he was taking steroids. Thats like me telling eveyone I was in the bar lastnight but I didnt realize there was beer in that bottle I was drinking. Puh-lease.
SonOfAVet
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
entire network: 547 Posts
KitMaker Network: 268 Posts
Posted: Saturday, December 04, 2004 - 09:32 AM UTC
I think alot of people always assumed Bonds was juiced up, so when we actually find out he is/was, it isnt really a big surprise. Too bad about Giambi, he made a stupid stupid mistake.

And no need to be sorry Tom, you defended a team/ player you really like, nothing wrong with that-- if anything Giambi should be sorry for letting YOU down.

Sean