_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Christmas idea
Herchealer
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 1,523 Posts
KitMaker Network: 626 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 - 05:08 AM UTC
He all i have a christmas Idea for you all, might be a little fun. How about something along the lines of a christmas gift trading ring. Where each person comes up with five reasonably priced christmas wishes and someone else gets them one on the list. We could do it as kind of a campaign. Say the last date to sign up is December 18 and so the first person to sign up gets the last, and the second person gets the second to last and so on, what do you all think???

Herc
A-Train
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
entire network: 715 Posts
KitMaker Network: 236 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 - 05:23 AM UTC
Herc dont post the same thing in two different forums please.

It sounds like an ok idea but thats just me.
Herchealer
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 1,523 Posts
KitMaker Network: 626 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 - 05:30 AM UTC
I posted it in two forums, so that more people would see it. I know not everyone who comes on here reads every sub-forum.

herky
Blade48mrd
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
entire network: 1,185 Posts
KitMaker Network: 224 Posts
Posted: Thursday, December 02, 2004 - 01:26 AM UTC
Herchealer -

I'll answer in both posts. Sounds like a fun Holiday idea. If things get going, count me in also. Have a couple of goodies that I could toss into mix. Only problem I see is the old "Postal" hassle for getting things mailed. Likely to arrive after Christmas now, especially if going overseas. That could be worked around if maybe a "Holiday" card was sent ahead of "gift" to let the person know what to expect? Look us know how it goes and when/who.
Another thing to consider would be interest to interest exchange? In other words, Armor to Armor, Aircraft to Aircraft, etc. Though a mix could be fun also. Just ideas on ideas.

Blade48mrd
 _GOTOTOP