_GOTOBOTTOM
User Support
Having a problem with the site? Post it here.
Picture Problem
REMEARMR
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
entire network: 443 Posts
KitMaker Network: 82 Posts
Posted: Monday, November 29, 2004 - 09:42 AM UTC
Hi there
I've recently completed a couple of dio's that I would like to share with you all, unfortunately I cannot get the pictures to load into my gallery. I can upload the pictures when using the upload pictures feature in the gallery section but when I click the process files tab at the bottom of the screen it comes up error and this page is unavailable. Can anyone help? Is this a problem with the site or server as suggested on the error screen or am I being a total mong and messing it up somewhere.
Many Thanks
Robbo
slodder
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 11,718 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,584 Posts
Posted: Monday, November 29, 2004 - 09:49 AM UTC
I was able to upload an image ok. Maybe there is something going on - give it a few minutes and try again.

I would even go ahead and try to delete the cookies from your machine and log back in and try again. - Just a thought, not sure if that will help at all.
REMEARMR
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
entire network: 443 Posts
KitMaker Network: 82 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 - 03:57 AM UTC
Web site not responding (Error 502)
The Web page you are trying to access has not been found on this site.

This might be because:

The Web site you have requested may be experiencing technical difficulties due to a busy or broken server. Please try again by clicking the Reload icon on your AOL bar or, if that doesn't work, try visiting
the site again later.

Alternatively, please try to access a different Web site, such as http://www.aol.co.uk/ or http://www.aol.com/. If neither of these work, shut down and restart your computer, sign
back on to AOL, and try visiting the Web site again.

For further assistance, go to AOL Keyword: Internet Help.

This is the message I keep getting, it appears to be applying to other links off my gallery page ie my profile and album admin.

Is the old armorama gallery on msn still open, all i want to be able to do is put some pictures in a forum and i want to enter one of the campaigns but i wont if i cant get photos up
cheers Robbo
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 12,571 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4,397 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 - 04:36 AM UTC
Are you on www.armorama.co.uk when trying this request? Just out of curiousity (if you are), try it on the main domain (www.armorama.com) and see if that works.

Are you using AOL's internal browser?? That also may be the issue if it doesn't support a scripting element that PhotoPost uses. If so try it via Internet Explorer directly (while logged into AOL).

Jim
Henk
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 6,391 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,600 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 - 06:32 AM UTC
Jim, you are a star. I have been unable to upload to the gallery for some time, tried all sorts of things to rid my maschine from cookies etc. to no avail. I did eventualy get a password for MSN (well, my wife did) and guess what? It goes fine via MSN explorer.. seems to be correct that there is a problem loading up using AOL browser . Watch this space for a lot more images soon.... :-)

Cheers
Henk
 _GOTOTOP