Armorama Benelux fieldtrip you're welcome
crossbow
Visit this Community
Antwerpen, Belgium
entire network: 1,387 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Monday, November 29, 2004 - 01:04 AM UTC
Hi all,

The Armorama Benelux gang has already a tradition in fieldtrips.
Now next year, after several previously failed attempts, I organise a trip which will takes to the restauration depot of the Brussels Tankmuseum. Unlike the actual museum, the restauration depot is situated near Antwerp.
Normally this depot is not open to the general public. Only for groups it is possible to visit the place on very few occasions.

So, on may 8th, 2005 Armorama Benelux and some members of other clubs will get a chance to see some 200+ vehicles and a demonstration of some finished functional vehicles.
If you wish to join us, please do so.

Some practical points. The entrance is 4 euro's (about 5.2$, £2.7). It will take you about an hours drive from Brussels airport, 2 hours drive from Calais,2 hours from Cologne, 2.5 hours from Luxembourg City, 3 hours from Paris. It is also very near a train station.

Language? well, we can arrange for English and French guidance. German, will be sadly a bit more tricky, but if your lucky we can get you Polish...

So if you think it's worth the trip or you're in the neighbourhood or you want to see those crazy Dutch and Belgian Armorama guys let me know.

Also, don't hesitate to contact me if you have any other questions.

Kris
 _GOTOTOP