Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
News on that stinkin JFK game
lestweforget
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
entire network: 2,832 Posts
KitMaker Network: 680 Posts
Posted: Sunday, November 28, 2004 - 07:13 PM UTC
G'day guys
although im not an american i think i am allowed to say i have always thought that JFK was a great man, and arguably one of the USA's fienst presidents...when i heard about this game from Mary (tankysgal) i was very, well, p***ed off!
now heres the news.
for those up and coming sharpshooters out there, heres a challenge, match oswalds shots...AND YOU CAN WIN $100,000 dollars!
WOW, what a wodnerful insentive.....NOT, what in gods name do these people think they are doing, the challendge has been set by the makers of the game, so its legit, and not some thrid party run contest.....
now, they started stating this game was for purely educational purposes, and it was simply to prove oswald acted alone ( which i dont udnerstand how a game where u kill jfk can prove this moreso than it has been already...)
well anyways, i sent the company a very long, and well, "semi" abusive letter, they apparently reserve the right to publish it or reply, i hope they do both...
ok just realising my anger :-)
what does everyone else think about this stupid contest.
cheers
GSPatton
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 1,411 Posts
KitMaker Network: 785 Posts
Posted: Monday, November 29, 2004 - 09:09 AM UTC
The concept of this game is repugnant. The sales of this game unconscionable. Hopefully, the manufacturer with go bankrupt, financially, for they are already bankrupt morally.

Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 6,705 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,084 Posts
Posted: Monday, November 29, 2004 - 09:23 AM UTC
I must agree with you gentlemen on all comments made about this so called " game "...My wife told me about it over the weekend(my head is always in something plastic!)and I just could not believe it...

Gunny