Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
That Nato308...What a Guy.....:)
tankysgal1
Visit this Community
Nebraska, United States
entire network: 1,430 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 - 05:01 PM UTC
Kevin and i had a great weekend this past weekend getting to finally meet one of our fellow armorama friends and his Wife. Nato308 aka Paul.., Kevin, and I, have chatted back and forth from time to time through PM's and emails, but decided that it was finally time to put a face with all the type. Paul and his wife Wendy were coming to Omaha Saturday which is about 2 hours away from where Kevin and i live, so we planned a lunch date. It was absolutely great. We had lunch at a place called the Farmhouse Cafe where i think we made the waiter a bit nervous because we occupied the table so long. The meeting went very well and Paul and Wendy were wonderful. I can't wait to be able to plan a visit with them again.
And Paul....the next time.....its mine and Kevin's treat...no arguements. HAHA...
Mary (++)
nato308
Visit this Community
Iowa, United States
entire network: 884 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 - 04:59 AM UTC
Hip-Hip-Hazah, It was a good time and we both enjoyed ourselves a great deal, it was good to put faces to the e-mails. It is ironic how the internet can bring people together. Kevin and Mary are both wonderful "good people". I hope this friendship strengthens, and flourishes. Through our common interests I hope to continue to draw inspiration and support from one another.

Paul
cfbush2000
Visit this Community
North Dakota, United States
entire network: 1,796 Posts
KitMaker Network: 479 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 - 01:57 PM UTC
It's great that you got to meet each other. If anyone ever comes to ND:
1. Dress warm... reallly warm.
2. Give me a call.
Good on you guys.

chuck