_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
reference pics needed
spectre
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 235 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Monday, November 22, 2004 - 01:56 PM UTC
I am in need for reference pics for a big red dio. I'm already on my way with the KV-1 but I need reference to start on the Gaz-AA and Katyusha, since they look like trucks that have been adapted to many uses especially the gaz. The katyusha, on the other hand, has a semi-complicated mechanism strapped onto the back so I'd like to get some pics to check if there is anything I should do to it. Thanks a million to anyone in advance. These will be my first two truck builds (gasp) and I hope to have some good products.

EDIT: Also, does anyone have any specifications for the bizarre [speculation opon it has come up with this use for it] silencer for the paladin? It'd probably be stashed away in some commonly overlooked army website. here's the pic
Paul
Visit this Community
Kharkiv, Ukraine / Україна
entire network: 705 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Monday, November 22, 2004 - 02:04 PM UTC
Hi Spectre, here are some nice reference pics of the GAZ-AA:

Tankmaster Part 1

Tankmaster Part 2

Very nicely restored GAZ-AA

Modelist Konstruktor

BM-13 Katyusha:

Modelist Konstruktor BM-13 on ZIS-5 chassis

Modelist Konstruktor BM-13 on ZIS-151 chassis

I might have more stuff on the Polutorka and Katyusha, if I find anything, I'll post it here.
Henk
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 6,391 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,600 Posts
Posted: Monday, November 22, 2004 - 05:18 PM UTC
I love that picture, it's so obscene, it's hard to believe it's real. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) I've put it as my wallpaper....
 _GOTOTOP