_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Reply Toro figs ref ,Jim Braes post
tango20
Visit this Community
Delaware, United States
entire network: 1,281 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2004 - 10:45 AM UTC
Sent an E-mail to Toro Figs tonight about 1/2 hour ago got this reply tango 20 chris

Dear Chris:

Many, many thanks for your kind comments and support. That kind of mails keep us more strong in our ideas and feelings about what we want to do with TORO MODELS.

You are right, we are not going to follow the same way as other more popullar manufacturers. We look for a change, with more quality, not only in modelling and casting, but in ideas too. I'm sure that our future releases will surprise you simillar as the first ones, those that you have seen in Armorama. Soon you will see more news about TORO MODELS, we are working in more projects; some figures, some vehicle kits, some diorama kits...but, all in a different style, as you say.

Please, feel free to write us everytime you want, here you'll find your friends from TORO MODELS.

All the best for you too.

Un saludo:

Jose A. Velázquez

MAKE MODELS S.L. / TORO MODELS
www.makemodels.com
www.toromodels.com
mail: [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
telf: (+34) 91 234 93 75
Móvil: 667 84 53 00
Tarok
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
entire network: 10,889 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,373 Posts
Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2004 - 05:10 PM UTC
Chris,

Nice reply. I especially liked:

Quoted Text

...we are not going to follow the same way as other more popullar manufacturers. We look for a change, with more quality, not only in modelling and casting, but in ideas too. I'm sure that our future releases will surprise you simillar as the first ones...

Really sounds like a friendly bunch. I look forward to future some exciting subjects in their future releases.

jimbrae
Visit this Community
Provincia de Lugo, Spain / España
entire network: 12,927 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,060 Posts
Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2004 - 07:37 PM UTC
Chris, - good work! However, before you get 'too-enthusiastic', I will warn you.... I have put up similar posts and the feedback has many times been virtually nil... I applaud what you are doing, and hopefully it will be succesful....Cheers, Jim
 _GOTOTOP