_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
NEWS
  New Diorama/Figure Company - Toro Models
jimbrae
Visit this Community
Provincia de Lugo, Spain / Espaņa
entire network: 12,927 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,060 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 10:04 PM UTC
I have just posted details of the products available from the Spanish Figure/Diorama manufacturer - Toro Models. As the company has recently announced details of two new figures, it seems like an appropriate time to highlight their interesting range. As a footnote, it is worth looking at the name of the designer of some of their buildings - he may be fairly familiar...

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
Major_Goose
Visit this Community
Kikladhes, Greece / Ελλάδα
entire network: 6,871 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 11:07 PM UTC
I think that this company has something interesting to show. And as it goes more will show more goodies. I ll track em down
Thanks Jim i like the first building very much though i s something simple but its good , and the AC figure also
Graywolf
Staff MemberSenior Editor
HISTORICUS FORMA
Visit this Community
Izmir, Turkey / Türkįe
entire network: 6,405 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,013 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 11:47 PM UTC
nice products and so good to see some of them are Armorama member Blockhaus products.. running DAK soldier looks great...thanks for the link..

....and another congrats to Barca for getting rid of this goalkeeper Rustu..he made me crazy last night in Ukrania defeat 3-0
Plasticbattle
Visit this Community
Donegal, Ireland
entire network: 9,763 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,351 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 11:56 PM UTC

Quoted Text

it is worth looking at the name of the designer of some of their buildings - he may be fairly familiar...

When I saw the little house and the way the roof runs to end of the dio ... I didnt need to look for a name. Carlosī work has become quite famous and what a pleasure to have a talented guy like this posting regularly!
Great tips again Jim. The DAK figure is a great effort for a first, but the poses of the upcoming guys look really neat. Hopefully they can set up a good deal with some distributor!
tango20
Visit this Community
Delaware, United States
entire network: 1,281 Posts
Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2004 - 05:21 AM UTC
Hi all Thanks for the post Jim these look like really good quality figs /accs..i do like the Afrika Corp fig good pose and great detail wound on arm watch nice bit of extra detail,be interesting to see how the company develops, and will hopefully be origional in future creations we live in hope.
Chris Tango 20
jimbrae
Visit this Community
Provincia de Lugo, Spain / Espaņa
entire network: 12,927 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,060 Posts
Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2004 - 05:24 AM UTC
Chris, well I've been on touch with them already, so theoretically we could 'feed' thems some suggestions...Jim
Henk
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 6,391 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,600 Posts
Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2004 - 05:51 AM UTC
I echo the above comments, some good detailed figures, let's hope that they will not end up creating just another load of German WWII figures though, as we seem to have plenty of those already. It would be nice to see more figures of different armies and theatres, aswel as more civilians or even resistance workers...

Henk
tango20
Visit this Community
Delaware, United States
Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2004 - 08:58 AM UTC
I agree with the last 2 posts lets give them some encourgement to deversify perhaps something from the Spanish Civil War ..International Brigade i agree with the need for more civis,my dad said that sometimes in the middle of some action some civis would appear from bloody now where oblivious to what was going on around them pushing a wheel barrow...I for one am going to give themsurggestions.
Chris tango20
tango20
Visit this Community
Delaware, United States
Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2004 - 09:24 AM UTC
Hi Jim

Sent them an Email with congrat on fgs and some surrgestions mentioned Armorama...if a few more people e-mail who knows?
Cheers Chris
 _GOTOTOP