Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
More Bad Karma
brandydoguk
Visit this Community
England - North, United Kingdom
entire network: 1,495 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 - 04:05 AM UTC
My girlfriend is on holiday in Spain this week with some friends. I said I would keep an eye on her house to make sure it was safe. Yesterday I got there and found that the back window was smashed and some stuff had been stolen.
Now I know it wasn't my fault as I was working at the time, if I'd got there 10 minutes earlier I would have caught the thieving ****** at it. Anyway I called the police and they took details etc. The only thing is that she will be gutted when she gets back and will blame me. (It's not her fault, women always blame their husband/partner/boyfriend when something goes wrong.) No oats for Brandydog for a while.

Today whilst delivering mail I was threatened with a knife because I wouldn't give some guy a cigarette, and later someone threw a large stone at me that just missed scalping me.

I wonder if it is just a slump, or is this my life from now on, disaster after disaster. If anyone wants to swap lives with me please let me know.
keenan
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 5,272 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,192 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 - 04:58 AM UTC
Martin,

I don't know what the law is over there but here in the States I think it is a federal crime to threaten or assault a mail carrier.

I'm sure your string of "luck" will pass.

Shaun
DRAGONSLAIN
Visit this Community
Distrito Federal, Mexico
entire network: 779 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 - 05:09 AM UTC
Here is the answer

Don't mess with the CIA, now they are after you....... :-) :-) :-)
Grumpyoldman
Staff MemberConsigliere
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 15,338 Posts
KitMaker Network: 5,072 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 - 07:42 AM UTC
LOL... Martin, "somedays if I didn't have bad luck, I'd have no luck at all........" LOL :-) :-) :-) :-)