_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Good Guys Alert: Blade48mrd and Graywolf
Angela
Visit this Community
Visayas, Philippines
entire network: 853 Posts
KitMaker Network: 275 Posts
Posted: Thursday, November 11, 2004 - 06:43 PM UTC
Hi,

I've just got to say this:

I'd like to thank Blade48mrd for all the support that he's given me. He sent me three kits...a Panzer 32t, a US halftrack and a Puma. I will include the Puma in the Battle of the Bulge campaign.

He also sent me four Squadron reference books on German halftracks, armored cars and artillery. He's sending me some US and German figures for my dio.

Without his help, I wouldn't be in the Battle of the Bulge campaign.

He is also a very good friend. He's very easy to talk to. We learned a lot from each other personally and it seems like we're near each other, sharing ideas and stuff (especially about vampires).

I would also like to thank Graywolf. He is sending me some road signs, ration boxes, etc. I'm not sure what these are but I'm excited to use these.

To Blade48mrd and Graywolf, having you as friends is an honor and a privilege.

Angela
Easy_Co
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 1,933 Posts
KitMaker Network: 814 Posts
Posted: Thursday, November 11, 2004 - 09:36 PM UTC
Angie thats great hearing how friends can help each other like that, this site really is a family.Re the C rations boxes thats what the troops got their food from they are great stowage items on vehicles.Im ordering some today for the ardenne offensive I hope to show German troops Looting a abandoned M8 and a duce1/2 The germans really liked the U.S. food and cigerettes
Blade48mrd
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
entire network: 1,185 Posts
KitMaker Network: 224 Posts
Posted: Friday, November 12, 2004 - 01:19 AM UTC
Thanks Angela

This site is just so outstanding with all the great help, extra efforts in providing research and references, links, suggestions, about anything you can think of to benefit others in their quest to improve and enjoy this great hobby. With people like yourself, slodder, jimbrae, sabot, shonen_red, dutchbird, henk, gunny, easy_co, grumpyoldman, shermiesrule, mech_maniac, heavyarty, basically everyone in Armorama, how can you go wrong. With this quality of people and the site to go with it, it makes very easy to share and help out. What a fantastic "family".

Blade48mrd
Graywolf
Staff MemberSenior Editor
HISTORICUS FORMA
Visit this Community
Izmir, Turkey / Türkçe
entire network: 6,405 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,013 Posts
Posted: Friday, November 12, 2004 - 01:34 AM UTC
it is a pleasure to be able to help a bit to another modeler. as Blade pointed well ,we made a family here and it is growing and getting better day by day..besides it was great fun to see the panic in post office as they see the envelope will be snet to Philippines.that was something they never did before and had to check lists for a long time to learn the postage rates.
..and thanks for being so kind..
happy modelling
 _GOTOTOP