_GOTOBOTTOM
User Support
Having a problem with the site? Post it here.
Review Feedback Question
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 6,705 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,084 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 - 02:25 AM UTC
Good morning and greetings from Pennsylvania...
I have a quick question, concerning reviews, sirs...I am just beginning to submit reviews to the big " A " and I am curious to know if it is possible for the person that submits a review to read the feedback and comments of other posters out there concerning his or her review of a certain product...There is nothing more valuable to a writer than constructive criticism on an article that was written for future improvement on style, content, product coverage, etc.

Gunny
GunTruck
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 5,885 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,405 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 - 03:50 AM UTC
When review and other information items are posted to Site, there is a link for readers to post comments on the item. The Editors also make an announcement in a Forum Thread to let the members know there is a new item out there for them to read. The Thread also serves as a feedback medium for the submitting member.

Gunnie
Gunny
Visit this Community
Posted: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 - 09:53 PM UTC
Thanks for the answer, Gunnie, but I've yet to see an announcement of my recent reviews as a forum thread, sir...I am only trying to give the readers what they want to see, answer questions that I didn't cover, and provide Armorama a good review to publish. I dunno, maybe I missed the threads...

Gunny
jimbrae
Visit this Community
Provincia de Lugo, Spain / Espaņa
entire network: 12,927 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,060 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 - 10:40 PM UTC
Mark, it should be almost automatic to put in the thread to a review, feature or news story. However, sometimes they get overlooked - its not the first time that I have posted a news story and then (hours later) added the link/thread. I'll see what I can do to clear this up...Cheers, Jim
Gunny
Visit this Community
Posted: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 - 10:58 PM UTC
Thank you, Jim, I really appreciate your help, sir...Personally I strive to do the best job that I can in all that I do, but without feedback from the readers I can't improve on what I don't know...I really love this site and I want to contribute only the best and most pertinent information to help to improve the hobby that we all share....

Sincerely,
Mark
jimbrae
Visit this Community
Provincia de Lugo, Spain / Espaņa
entire network: 12,927 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,060 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 - 09:41 PM UTC
Sorted! I really don't know how this one fell through the net ...Jim

Mark's review can be seen HERE
 _GOTOTOP