_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Dragoncare comes through...twice!
MLD
Visit this Community
Vermont, United States
entire network: 3,569 Posts
KitMaker Network: 684 Posts
Posted: Friday, October 22, 2004 - 04:26 AM UTC
A while back I had posted about Dragon's customer service "Dragoncare" being somewhat slow and slightly obtuse to deal with.

In the end, I did get my replacement part, and pretty quickly to boot.Shipped from City of Industry California.

Kudos to Dragon. (Which I posted here and everywhere I'd asked about experiences with Dragon's customer service.)

I had also wondered out loud here (is typing considered out loud?) if they'd send just the part or the whole sprue.

2x weeks + later, I get a box from Hong Kong with the entire A sprue !

And yes, I have done the right thing, I emailed them back and told them I already had the part, and did they want me to send the A sprue back.

I would have probably been angry to have waited a month for replacement , but would have been thrilled to get the whole sprue as there is tons of usable stuff in there for other projects.
MLD
Visit this Community
Vermont, United States
entire network: 3,569 Posts
KitMaker Network: 684 Posts
Posted: Thursday, October 28, 2004 - 05:36 AM UTC
I just heard back, or should I say, I just dredged up Dragoncares response from my spamtrap...

Dragoncares says I can keep the parts..

I'm thinking that maybe I can even use the spare upper hull to replace the so-so fitting AFV club one in their 251D kit..
Lots of goodies there, MG mounts, spare periscopes, etc..

Having read about the troubles with the E100 turret,
I guess the moral of the story is, if you're going to have troubles with Dragons kits, do it early in the release and complain about it so they have to take care of you..
 _GOTOTOP