_GOTOBOTTOM
User Support
Having a problem with the site? Post it here.
Baffled about review images....How to?
sgtsauer
Visit this Community
Missouri, United States
entire network: 2,605 Posts
KitMaker Network: 650 Posts
Posted: Sunday, October 17, 2004 - 05:31 PM UTC
I posted this a week or so ago and never received a reply. So, here is a rerun of the original post.

I submitted several reviews prior to deploying for Operation Iraqi Freedom. Tonight, I have been trying to do my first review since my return. The layout of the form is nothing like it used to be (at least as I remember it).

I used to be able to add multiple images and create sub-paragraphs. With the online form I seem to only be able to add an image URL and there isn't the text break out that I am used to being able to do.

Here is an example of one of my old reviews.

https://armorama.kitmaker.net/review/131

I want to make my new reviews look similar to this. How can I do it?
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 12,571 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4,397 Posts
Posted: Sunday, October 17, 2004 - 05:42 PM UTC
Brent,
Only Editors can add images to reviews now. To add the images to a review you can submit them via the Support Center (support.armorama.com). Or indicate where they can be found (personal gallery space) in the text of the review.

The old system had a 5 image limit. The new system has no limit (except within obvious reason).

Thanks,
Jim
sgtsauer
Visit this Community
Missouri, United States
entire network: 2,605 Posts
KitMaker Network: 650 Posts
Posted: Sunday, October 17, 2004 - 05:46 PM UTC
Thanks for the reply Jim. That sure is a drag that the images can't be added during "construction" of the review, but I am sure that you made that change for a good reason. I'm sure with a few submissions I'll get used to it and it won't be a big deal.
 _GOTOTOP