_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
World Wide E
TimberWolf
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 225 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, August 17, 2002 - 07:03 AM UTC
Here is a great PDF document "This Worldwide Equipment Guide (WEG) serves as an interim guide for use in training,
simulations, and modeling until the publication of FM 100-65, Capabilities-Based Opposing
Force: Worldwide Equipment Guide. The WEG is designed for use with the FM 100-60 series of
capabilities-based opposing force field manuals. It provides the basic characteristics of selected
equipment and weapons systems readily available to the capabilities-based OPFOR, and generally
listed in either FM 100-61, Armor- and Mechanized-Based Opposing Force: Organization Guide
or FM 100-63, Infantry-Based Opposing Force: Organization Guide. Selected weapons systems
and equipment are included in the categories of infantry weapons, infantry vehicles, reconnais-sance
vehicles, tanks/assault vehicles, antitank, artillery, air defense, engineer and logistic systems,
and rotary-wing aircraft."[/url]
Sancho0409
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
entire network: 145 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, August 17, 2002 - 07:07 AM UTC
It's got a lot of info, too bad the pictures aren't in color :-(
sgtreef
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
entire network: 6,043 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,603 Posts
Posted: Saturday, August 17, 2002 - 07:35 PM UTC
Good one I saved it. Somebody back when posted something similiar it had about 800 pages I think took 5 or 6 minutes to save and I have cable can't find the site to post it had all the camo themes would be great for the new guys here. Maybe somebody would do a search for it.
 _GOTOTOP