_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Filipino Modelers Phorum
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
The show's on the road!!!!!!
Fritz
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
entire network: 495 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 03:38 PM UTC
Hey guys, The IPMS BAC Nationals is already on the go! Pls. come at Megamall Bldg. B 4th floor at Cyberzone. See you there!
warthog
Visit this Community
entire network: 1,460 Posts
KitMaker Network: 366 Posts
Posted: Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 04:05 PM UTC
Hi Fritz,

I was there this morning (10AM) till 1:45PM. Nagpunta ka ba kanina?
shonen_red
Visit this Community
entire network: 5,762 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,610 Posts
Posted: Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 05:46 PM UTC
Yep yep... saw Wart's dio. Sabi na nga ba matatapos mo rin eh. Nice!
warthog
Visit this Community
entire network: 1,460 Posts
KitMaker Network: 366 Posts
Posted: Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 07:16 PM UTC
Hi,

Ayos pa ba dio ko...natatkot ako kasi dami tao kanina and hawak dito hawak duon...Meroon pa nga bata ginagalaw isang armor entry sinabihan ko kasi baka masira (we know how the owner feels...sayang hirap niya kung masira).....

I even repaired the dio in the car when I arrived kasi muntik nang matanggal and figure on top of the tank...buti a lang maraming super glue sa ace :-) ...ang malas ko iyong glue kumalat sa bulsa ko afterwards....

Anyway, ikaw natapos ba sherman mo...sana natapos mo. Sayang di tayo nag-abot duon....I was hoping to meet some of you there...I'm not sure if could go there w/in this week meroon kasing office eh. Siguro ang balik ko duon sa Sunday na...mga 10AM nanduon nako para may parking...beware nga pala SM Megamall will be having a 3 day sale from Friday to Sunday so expect no parking slots....

Cheers...

shonen_red
Visit this Community
Posted: Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 07:33 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Anyway, ikaw natapos ba sherman mo...sana natapos mo. Sayang di tayo nag-abot duon....I was hoping to meet some of you there...I'm not sure if could go there w/in this week meroon kasing office eh. Siguro ang balik ko duon sa Sunday na...mga 10AM nanduon nako para may parking...beware nga pala SM Megamall will be having a 3 day sale from Friday to Sunday so expect no parking slots....

Sayang dude. Di ko natapos >_< tsk..... pero meron pa rin Sherman doon :-) Sale ba? Paktay!
Angela
Visit this Community
Visayas, Philippines
entire network: 853 Posts
KitMaker Network: 275 Posts
Posted: Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 07:54 PM UTC
Boy.

I wish I was there.

Angela
shonen_red
Visit this Community
Posted: Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 07:58 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Boy.

I wish I was there.

Angela

Pics would be available soon mam!
cardinal
Visit this Community
Visayas, Philippines
entire network: 1,008 Posts
KitMaker Network: 492 Posts
Posted: Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 10:26 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Pics would be available soon mam!

(Voice of Gunney Lee Ermey) : "You better have those picture ready boy or you're gona drop down & give me fifty!"
vss
Visit this Community
Philippines
entire network: 63 Posts
Posted: Monday, October 11, 2004 - 12:28 AM UTC
ah, its been years since i joined a competition... hope you guys check out my entry... 1 figure, 2 armor. On my figure entry, hope you wont get offended... hehe, check it out na lang.

btw, its really sad the setup of the competition area was done... looks really scary especially if your kits are located near the blue border lines, during my ingress monday evening a kid was playing near the area and bumped the stand of the border line and BANG... buti na lang walang tinamaan. I hope this would be addressed by IPMS sa mgmt of megamall.

hope to see you there..

shonen_red
Visit this Community
Posted: Monday, October 11, 2004 - 05:45 PM UTC

Quoted Text

ah, its been years since i joined a competition... hope you guys check out my entry... 1 figure, 2 armor. On my figure entry, hope you wont get offended... hehe, check it out na lang.

btw, its really sad the setup of the competition area was done... looks really scary especially if your kits are located near the blue border lines, during my ingress monday evening a kid was playing near the area and bumped the stand of the border line and BANG... buti na lang walang tinamaan. I hope this would be addressed by IPMS sa mgmt of megamall.

hope to see you there..

Oy vss! Long time! Kailan ka nagsubmit? I saw good Nam era items nung Mon. Which one were yours?
vss
Visit this Community
Philippines
Posted: Monday, October 11, 2004 - 11:12 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Oy vss! Long time! Kailan ka nagsubmit? I saw good Nam era items nung Mon. Which one were yours?

Hi Shonen,

Was able to submit my tamiya m113 acav and a warriors vietnam figure (one with the bad gesture) and submitted my tam m42 duster tues evening lang.

Hope to see you guys there, ill vist again on thurs. Malupit pa lang laban dyan sa IPMS, dami magaling. sa kangkungan nanaman ako nito.

Fritz
Visit this Community
entire network: 495 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 - 03:37 PM UTC
The M42 was yours? then I guess we've met each other then VSS!! I was the kid in the school uniform who asked you about the Photo-etched parts in the M42! When will you come back?
vss
Visit this Community
Philippines
Posted: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 - 07:12 PM UTC

Quoted Text

The M42 was yours? then I guess we've met each other then VSS!! I was the kid in the school uniform who asked you about the Photo-etched parts in the M42! When will you come back?

Yes, i own the m42 and yes i recall you asking me about the duster. ill visit again tomorrow. See you guys there.
 _GOTOTOP