_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Kaki Model Malaysia
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
Hello hello!
floogen
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
entire network: 108 Posts
KitMaker Network: 70 Posts
Posted: Thursday, October 07, 2004 - 12:43 AM UTC
Hiya folks!!! I've been away from this forum for quite a while, and it's really good to see more Malaysians coming together here

For the past few weeks I haven't really been doing much modelling - too much work at the office, and also hooked on a few particular computer games :-) :-) I've now started back on my modelling bench, but it's currently figures for me..I got this big commission from USA that I need to complete, and I'm already very late in delivery

Cheers all!
Alan
beachbum
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
entire network: 1,735 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Thursday, October 07, 2004 - 10:51 AM UTC
Hei Alan. Nice to hear from you. Trying to save the world again by re-fighting WW II huh? Its been a bad week for me too. Do me a favor if you pop by State again for lunch can you pick up the A & B clay for me. I'm thinking of starting sculpting something simple like back packs and ammo pouches first.

Keep in touch.
sicktunez
Visit this Community
Subang Jaya, Malaysia
entire network: 153 Posts
KitMaker Network: 73 Posts
Posted: Saturday, October 09, 2004 - 11:47 AM UTC
HI ALAN.
whew, like everybody is so bussy last week. i was bussy too, gila bussy with recordings and sponsorship hook ups sampai missed SORU. i only manage to paint some more figures for my dio but thats just it, next week baru bleh start again and finished up the 251.

new project aaa brother allan?
floogen
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
entire network: 108 Posts
KitMaker Network: 70 Posts
Posted: Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 08:59 AM UTC
New project? No laa...I have this outstanding build commission by an American to build and paint 90 figures (!) and I'm running waaaaaay behind schedule

And furthermore, these last few weeks got sooo many nice new computer games I 'need' to play.. :-) :-) :-)

Tang, just say when you want that putty and I'll go get it (since my office is very near PJ Old Town)

Cheers!
Alan
beachbum
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
entire network: 1,735 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 08:40 PM UTC
Alan anytime you're free the next 2 weeks would be great. Looks like you need to sub-contract (hehheh). I can only paint boots.

Thanks for getting the putty. Probably call you soon as I'm having a bit of problems fiddling around with my new toy, the airbrush.
Silantra
Visit this Community
Putrajaya, Malaysia
entire network: 2,511 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,296 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 - 08:21 AM UTC
Hoah Allan...

so many figures?? may i know what scale and what era are you;re making??

and how's the spray booth??

funny i'm kinda missed the booth...eheheh

_GOTOTOP