_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Kaki Model Malaysia
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
i'm back
Silantra
Visit this Community
Putrajaya, Malaysia
entire network: 2,511 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,296 Posts
Posted: Monday, October 04, 2004 - 07:43 AM UTC
hallo fellas

just to like to let u know that i'm back!!!

actually i'm back last saturday...and yesterday i was very busy at work and didt have time to look in this forum

How u guys doing?

the weather in Sabah was bad....rain heavily every day and i got flu..........yet manage to finished my 6 days assigment.... but doesnt have pleasure time in KK...

well, it's good to be back again...........
beachbum
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
entire network: 1,735 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 - 10:28 AM UTC
Welcome back. Well you miss quite a bit of mail traffic but so have I. Opie made some inquiries on your Incoming submission so I 'potong jalan' and answered on your behalf (hehheh).
Silantra
Visit this Community
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Posted: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 - 10:40 AM UTC
haha..thanks for answering opie's query. i noticed it but pikir his question has been answered by u...

i notice u also missing aa??

where have u been??

btw, where is everybody?? i notice it's just me in this whole week.

beachbum
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
entire network: 1,735 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 - 12:23 PM UTC
Yeah its been a bad week. The Home Ministry got admitted to the hospital on Monday for an operation but THANK GOD she's fine but still in the hospital. Then on Wednesday had to send my Dad for a minor operation on his hand so its been Hospital visitng week.
Silantra
Visit this Community
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Posted: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 - 01:17 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Yeah its been a bad week. The Home Ministry got admitted to the hospital on Monday for an operation but THANK GOD she's fine but still in the hospital. Then on Wednesday had to send my Dad for a minor operation on his hand so its been Hospital visitng week.

sorry to hear about your wife...hope everything is OK now. how soon can u back to bussiness again?

btw, just to let u know that i'm going back to hometown tomorrow and then i have a 3 days bengkel...will be back next thursday........

phew!! what a busy month...i was supposed to go to langkawi this week but i cancelled it...to tired to go out and i need some time to relax!!

_GOTOTOP