_GOTOBOTTOM
Photography
Questions about shooting your models and dioramas? Ask here.
"Old photos"-just fooling around
Bus
Visit this Community
Sao Paulo, Brazil
entire network: 846 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, September 25, 2004 - 03:36 AM UTC
Hey guys!After that other post, I decided to try your suggestion.What do you think?

FAUST
Visit this Community
Noord-Holland, Netherlands
entire network: 8,797 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,186 Posts
Posted: Saturday, September 25, 2004 - 03:59 AM UTC
Ola Antonio

That starts to look quite good. I like the Sepia tone very well done. Also the grainy appearance is good. There is one Nitpick I have about the pic. You have a lensflare in it. Now there is not much wrong with a lensflare but Make sure next time, If you add a lensflare, that the lensflare is also in Sepia tone and not color as we are talking about a black and white pic.
Try not always to add a lensflare. It gives the pic a bit more modern feeling then you want. I personally don`t like to use them in my projects but everyone does what he likes ey.
Try to add a bit more contrast in your picture by making the light tones a bit lighter and the dark tones darker. This can be easily done with the Brightness/Contrast function in Photoshop.
Also you might wanna try to blur the pics a bit. Old pictures often have this fuzzy/soft look. When you use the motion blur filter is Photoshop and set it somewhere between 1 and 3 you get this Fuzzy feeling quite well.
Look at the difference in sharpness I have made in the Photoshopped para.

If you need some advice and tips and tricks on how to age pictures drop me a PM and I will explain you some really cool stuff

Bus
Visit this Community
Sao Paulo, Brazil
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, September 25, 2004 - 04:09 AM UTC
Thanks Faust!But Who am I to disagree?
DonŽt know if its right,but IŽll try:

Bus
Visit this Community
Sao Paulo, Brazil