_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Kaki Model Malaysia
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
My Panzer I in progress
Silantra
Visit this Community
Putrajaya, Malaysia
entire network: 2,511 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,296 Posts
Posted: Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 03:24 PM UTC
just want to share the pics with u all malaysian...

Click Here

btw, Alan, do u get the spray booth??

and Tang, how's the gorund work?? dah start ke??

till then.........
beachbum
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
entire network: 1,735 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 04:03 PM UTC
Very nice build tapi gambar gelap sikit lah tak nampak clearly your detailed weathering. Are the muffler covers PE sets.?

Sorry kawan kerja belum start but I did see how the original Hobbyfan howitzer crew look like when I was surfing around. Still putting the finishing touches on my 3rd.dio but will start soon. Anyway Alan was really happy to hear about the booth and will come over to collect it.

Engineer, tetap engineer. Your booth was definitely built to last, even my wife was impressed.

Have a safe drive home.
Silantra
Visit this Community
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Posted: Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 04:54 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Very nice build tapi gambar gelap sikit lah tak nampak clearly your detailed weathering. Are the muffler covers PE sets.?

Sorry kawan kerja belum start but I did see how the original Hobbyfan howitzer crew look like when I was surfing around. Still putting the finishing touches on my 3rd.dio but will start soon. Anyway Alan was really happy to hear about the booth and will come over to collect it.

Engineer, tetap engineer. Your booth was definitely built to last, even my wife was impressed.

Have a safe drive home.

thanks,,,
gambar gelap ka?? i think ur monitor setting kot?? i can see clearly the photos....hmmm maybe my camera skill..

yes, the muffler or exhaust cover is PE set supplied in the kit. This panzer I is my only expensive collection... over RM200 for that small tanks....man.. i just told my wife this is Hong Kong kit from China so just RM40 only...akakakak unlike the japanese kit..my wife almost familiar with japanese kit price...they just dont know the kit that printed made in china also mahal nowadays....the Tristar kit is not available here, so i mail order the kit from japan (at that time i didnt know the hong kong shop)....so plus S&H cost me more then 200...gilaaaaaaaaaa
but the kit is nice.....plus Modelkasten track...that's the beauty of it...i set of Mk track will cost around RM120...

the booth i buat cincai la....i just design the booth using AUTOCAD (hehehe....courtesy of my friend..actually i designed it on paper only...) then my friend transfer it into AUTOCAD...this is my intention to start my booth business..dulu i think of selling the booth..so i design it properly and maybe send to some fabricator...tapi hajat tak sampai....modal x cukup i just use the drawing and construct my own booth using leftover plywood...
u think kalau i jual the booth ada orang nak beli ka??

so alan, just remember aa black cable is for the fan, grey is for the power source.....
the fan frame is tailor made to fit KHIND 8" exhaust fan... so i tak tahu if other brand can fit or not...u can install the fan at the back of the booth of inside the booth... the photo i shown before is the booth with the fan installed inside the booth.... but then, later i removed it and install to the back of the booth... when installing at the back, pls remove the white fan frame...just bogelkan the fan and screw it in place...

ok...i'm going to my home town...see ya next week

till then have a nice weekend..........
floogen
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
entire network: 108 Posts
KitMaker Network: 70 Posts
Posted: Monday, September 06, 2004 - 04:41 PM UTC
Towkay,
Thanks again for the booth
Don't worry, I'll find a fan to fit the hole in it..

Wah, you memang loaded lah...so expensive punye tank pun beli...ehh boleh pinjam sikit wang ka? :-) :-)

Cheers!
Alan
Silantra
Visit this Community
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Posted: Friday, September 10, 2004 - 11:03 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Towkay,
Thanks again for the booth
Don't worry, I'll find a fan to fit the hole in it..

Wah, you memang loaded lah...so expensive punye tank pun beli...ehh boleh pinjam sikit wang ka? :-) :-)

Cheers!
Alan

how the booth now?? dah ok ka??

i'm not kaya la...that Tristar kit i've been looking for months...tak tahan sangat so beli la.... hutang pakai credit card ma!!! easy as 1, 2, 3
floogen
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
entire network: 108 Posts
KitMaker Network: 70 Posts
Posted: Saturday, September 11, 2004 - 01:23 AM UTC
Silantra,

Yea I just got the booth from Tang - vey nice
Thanks again...I'll get a extractor fan and a light and I'm good to go!

Cheers!
Alan
 _GOTOTOP