Place your announcements here please.
Armybook
Paul
Visit this Community
Kharkiv, Ukraine / Україна
entire network: 705 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 - 02:18 AM UTC
Has anybody ever dealed with Armybook? I thought they only sold good books and magazines, but through a recent web surfing it turned out they have some rare kits and even Aber PE and some resin. Did you have any problems with shipping, how long did the delivery take? Any thing I should know before I order from them?
MadMeex
Visit this Community
Vaasa, Finland
entire network: 424 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 - 02:34 AM UTC
Mmm. Armybook.

First the good. I ordered a bunch of things off of ebay, and they delivered all the goods promptly. That's the good.

Now the bad. I ordered about 15 items or so on January 8th. Some items may have been hard to come by, some maybe not (there were two EE kits in the order). To date (Aug 31), I have received TWO of the items, each came individually, some 3 months apart. They have apparently shipped a third item two weeks ago. Neither of these packages has included the two Eastern Express kits which are still in production so it can't be that things are out of production and are impossible to find.

And oh yes, they have the money for the full order.

Live and learn, but I'll not deal with Armybook again except through ebay, when I think they'll have the items in stock.

Mika
Paul
Visit this Community
Kharkiv, Ukraine / Україна
entire network: 705 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 - 03:20 AM UTC
Well, that doesn't sound too good. Unfortunatly I'll probably have to order from them since they are pretty much the only place to get all that stuff, esp.this. I have previously ordered from Aviapress but wasn't sattisfied with the service.

Did anybody else have any problems? Does anybody know where Armybook is located?
 _GOTOTOP