Shows and events in North America.
VA (&NC) Modelers!! AAFTankmuseum Model show
LogansDad
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 938 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 05:27 AM UTC
Hey all midcoasters! The AAFTank Museum in Danville VA is hosting a Model Contest & RC battle on Saturday, August 28 from 1000 to 1700. http://www.aaftankmuseum.com/NEWS.htm
I've been to the museum & they've got some great stuff there. Anyone interested PM or email me, maybe we can set up a meeting( can't let the BENELUX'ers have all the fun!). I'll be there in my semi-official A-Guard capacity. Anyone who can't attend but would like some pictures of anything in particular, drop me a line. I've got the CRV to myself this weekend, so anyone in the western NC area who needs a ride, let me know!
LogansDad
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 938 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Friday, August 27, 2004 - 04:49 AM UTC
Well, I've got my Credentials printed out:

and I've been in contact with the museum directors. Everything is a go on thier end, but I was hoping to be able to bring along a few Big A members to show how much we value access to collections like thiers. Oh, well, guess I'l just have to take about 500 pics with my new Digicam and share 'em all with you next week!
Anyone with requests for photos or wanting to meet, PM me or post in this Thread, I'll try to hit the site one last time tomorrow before heading up. See ya!
 _GOTOTOP