_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Filipino Modelers Phorum
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
badger NH bottom feed Single action
DinggoElite
Visit this Community
Mindanao, Philippines
entire network: 38 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 25, 2004 - 01:03 PM UTC
Can anyone please help me decide on what airbrush to buy ,,...How about badgers Nh 200 Single action is that nice for beginners ...It would be my first airbrush and im looking at tamiya spray work system and This ,,What do you guys think which is better ???,can tamiya spray works achieved pencil line sprays???...your help pls..Thanks
warthog
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
entire network: 1,460 Posts
KitMaker Network: 366 Posts
Posted: Sunday, August 29, 2004 - 12:51 PM UTC
Just my opinion....if you have the budget why not go for something better like a double action Badger 175, at least you do not have to upgrade to a higher verion in the future (you might be spending the same amount or higher).

Just curious, do you already have an air source?
DinggoElite
Visit this Community
Mindanao, Philippines
entire network: 38 Posts
Posted: Monday, August 30, 2004 - 02:22 PM UTC

Just curious, do you already have an air source? [/quote]

nope...is there anyone who sells second hand compressors and airbrushes as well???
Wanze
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
entire network: 277 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 - 10:15 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Can anyone please help me decide on what airbrush to buy ,,...How about badgers Nh 200 Single action is that nice for beginners ...It would be my first airbrush and im looking at tamiya spray work system and This ,,What do you guys think which is better ???,can tamiya spray works achieved pencil line sprays???...your help pls..Thanks

Hi Dinggo Elite,

If you are buying your first airbrush, the Tamiya Sprayworks is a good deal. The supplied airbrush is very good and can do fine line painting. If you want to paint fine lines, the Tamiya HG(High Grade) airbrush is your baby. However, I still recommend the Tamiya Sprayworks.

Hope this helps,
Wanze
 _GOTOTOP