_GOTOBOTTOM
Events & Shows
Local, Regional, or International.
Show in Arlington Texas... (Dallas/Ft Worth)
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 8,985 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,270 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 - 06:50 AM UTC
Hey guys those of you in Oklahoma / North Texas. There is a sweet little show in Arlington a suburb right btwn Dallas and Ft. Worth on Sept. 11th. Get a fair amount of dealers showing up and usually a pretty good competition turning out. Now, the same guy keeps winning the Armor category need some fresh blood to maybe unseat him this year. So bring your best, or just come to look. If you plan to attend, PM me and I can give you a reasonable set of directions from Interstate 20
Epi
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 3,586 Posts
KitMaker Network: 453 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 - 07:26 PM UTC
And what guy are you talking about Steve??????
Well, I am going to try and attend this year. i try not to miss it every year, but things come up. This year, I have my Drill Weekend that same day. i am going to try and get away at least for a couple of hours if I can. with most of the company deploying this weekend, I think I'm pretty sure I will be there. I might bring some stuff just in case to enter and get my buddy Arron from Hobby Maker to enter for me.

Hope to see you there!
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
Posted: Saturday, August 14, 2004 - 04:02 PM UTC
Oh it ain't me...i took a 3rd once with a 48th scale entry this year II've got a real sweet Henschel KT that might be able to win a medal...I'll bring it for display if nothing else
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
Posted: Friday, September 03, 2004 - 12:27 PM UTC
show is a week away. thought I'ld post a reinder that and get this up to fore-front...hope we get a good turnout of armorama folks this year last couple of shows its just been me and Keith Magee
KFMagee
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 1,586 Posts
KitMaker Network: 302 Posts
Posted: Friday, September 03, 2004 - 12:46 PM UTC
I'll be there again.... I think! I'm at Mastercon this week, and the wife may not allow me to do two shows in two weeks....
Epi
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 3,586 Posts
KitMaker Network: 453 Posts
Posted: Sunday, September 05, 2004 - 01:40 AM UTC
I'll be there! just look for the guy in BDU's! Unfortunately, i wont be able to bring anything to enter because of my drill weekend schedule.
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
Posted: Monday, September 06, 2004 - 02:53 PM UTC
I always wear my Orange t-shirt with the alligator on it....it really stands out. I have been know to walk around with a large sign around my neck with a list of what kits I am presently hunting (saves a lot of searching ) This year my emphasis is on aftermarket for the 72nd scale U-boat
 _GOTOTOP