_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
OK I'm a goober! Help!
blackwolf
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
entire network: 68 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, July 27, 2002 - 10:59 AM UTC
My question is, how do you post a pic on a topic or how do you post a pic. I even looked through the old forums didnt find a thing. While I was surfing I found some neat pics of a new self propelled howitzer the military is testing and I wanted to share them with you guys. Thanks for the help. GOOBERMAN!!!!! Scott #:-) #:-)
cdave
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 545 Posts
Posted: Saturday, July 27, 2002 - 11:52 AM UTC
Scott, or should I say "GooberMan"!,

First off, hit the "bbcode" below. It will help you with the basic url code to do this.

Next, when you post a message (or reply to one), you can hit one of the "quick bar codes" that are the buttons below.

HTH, in your quest,
Dave
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 12,571 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4,397 Posts
Posted: Saturday, July 27, 2002 - 12:18 PM UTC
Scott.
I think Dave meant to say when you are in the reply screen mode you can hit the BB Code buttons. But better yet just look over the Forum Help/Rank Info page.

If you know basic HTML that works too. A key thing about displaying images is that they have to be hosted and available from somewhere on the Internet.

Cheers,
Jim
sgtreef
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
entire network: 6,043 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,603 Posts
Posted: Saturday, July 27, 2002 - 08:39 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Scott.
I think Dave meant to say when you are in the reply screen mode you can hit the BB Code buttons. But better yet just look over the Forum Help/Rank Info page.

If you know basic HTML that works too. A key thing about displaying images is that they have to be hosted and available from somewhere on the Internet.

Cheers,
Jim

This answered my question. They have to be on the net. goosh darn it
TimberWolf
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 225 Posts
Posted: Sunday, July 28, 2002 - 12:38 AM UTC
Hi fellow wolf :-) it looks like this but with bracetson the end img]http://put.url.here/image.file[/img
blackwolf
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
entire network: 68 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 - 11:26 AM UTC
Sorry It took me so long to reply,but I had a match to shoot in this weekend. Anyways thanks for the tips but I cant get it to work. So here is a link to my photo page on yahoo.
http://photos.yahoo.com/killthewookie then click on my photos check out the photos of the crusader 155mm sph. Scott aka the computer gooberman!!! #:-) #:-) #:-)

staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 12,571 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4,397 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 - 11:56 AM UTC
Scott,
I edited your post to make both the URL address and your image linking work. To see what I did hit edit on your message.

Jim
HeavyArty
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 17,694 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,968 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 - 07:09 PM UTC
Blackwolf,
Sorry to rain on your parade, but the Crusader program is all but cancelled. DoD is cutting it as part of the restructuring of the Army to be a lighter, more agile force. It also has run over its initial cost estimates by a large amount. I personally believe that it was too complicated a system. It has auto loading of projectile and powder and a totally automated firing system. I agree that we need a new system to replace the current M109 series of howitzer that has been in service since the late '50's. I like the new German howitzer, the PanzerHowitzer 2000. It is very capable and not as complicated as the Crusader.

Here is some data on Panzer Howitzer 2000
Panzerhaubitze 2000
 _GOTOTOP