_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Filipino Modelers Phorum
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
Some Of MY Models
BlackThor_06
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
entire network: 200 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Monday, June 14, 2004 - 02:28 PM UTC
Well, here they are. Apologies for the poor image quality; denying the small details.

1. M1A2 Abrams (Early version). Combination of Trumpeter M1A1HA and Dragon M1A2 components
. 1/35.

2. "Desert Patrol" HUMVEE. Italeri kit built OOB with additional accessories. 1/35.

3. US Modern Infantry. Combined different arms, legs, torso and heads of DML figures to achieve desired effect. 1/35.

4. F/A-18E SuperHornet. Revell AG (reboxed Italeri). OOB. 1/72.

5. Castrol Toyota Supra GT. OOB. Painted and arranged sponsor markings to replicate a vehicle from the PlayStation game "Gran Turismo". Tamiya 1/24.

6. Lamborghini Diablo. OOB. Fujimi 1/24.

Again, sorry for the lousy image quality. I just swiped my bros new Ericsson and snapped away.

Hope they provided a few minutes of enjoyment.

BT6
mondo
Visit this Community
Mindanao, Philippines
entire network: 1,036 Posts
Posted: Monday, June 14, 2004 - 05:20 PM UTC
Galing. diahe lang talaga nag picture quality.
shonen_red
Visit this Community
entire network: 5,762 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,610 Posts
Posted: Monday, June 14, 2004 - 06:22 PM UTC
Whow! Pang-Nationals to right?
buck
Visit this Community
entire network: 437 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 - 03:28 AM UTC
Nice! I see potential entries for the Nationals.
BlackThor_06
Visit this Community
entire network: 200 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 - 01:04 PM UTC
Thanks for the compliments...but IMHO my models don't have a chance in the Nationals.

I'm still learning the finer points of modelling like scratchbuilding, airbrush painting and stuff like that. The M1A2 shown is my first attempt in airbrushing, for example. Did that kit several months ago.

I've been building models for 20-odd years but its only a year ago that I've finally had the cash to afford the special tools to make 'em look more presentable.

BT6
shonen_red
Visit this Community
entire network: 5,762 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,610 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 - 11:36 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Thanks for the compliments...but IMHO my models don't have a chance in the Nationals.

I'm still learning the finer points of modelling like scratchbuilding, airbrush painting and stuff like that. The M1A2 shown is my first attempt in airbrushing, for example. Did that kit several months ago.

I've been building models for 20-odd years but its only a year ago that I've finally had the cash to afford the special tools to make 'em look more presentable.

BT6

We're pretty much the same. I haven't scratchbuilt anything yet and I do suck in airbrushing. Ayways, practice makes perfect! A few more kits to do and you'll be a pro!
cardinal
Visit this Community
Visayas, Philippines
entire network: 1,008 Posts
KitMaker Network: 492 Posts
Posted: Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 12:54 AM UTC
Nice builds there. Only thing that I could comment on is the quality of the photos.
buck
Visit this Community
entire network: 437 Posts
Posted: Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 03:29 AM UTC

Quoted Text

BT6

BT,

Youll never know till you try. I had the same fears when I first joined a National contest back in 89 (there, I said it, hehehe). Some of my entries won and some lost. But regardless of the results Im thankful I tried. All I needed to know was I gave it my best.
 _GOTOTOP